Well i'm not pregnant and that's what birthcontrol is meant to do. So this works great! My boyfriend and I have been sexually active without protection. All previous reviews are pretty much just whiney people in my opinion. If youre trying to protect yourself from having a baby and it's working, don't complain. It is doing it's job effectively.

I'm going to college in 3 weeks and I have a boyfriend, so we're somewhat sexually active. So I decided to ask my Gynecologist to go birth control & she gave me syeda. I HATE IT SO MUCH! Me and my boyfriend are careful but using the pill we decided not use a condom - 2 weeks later my period doesn't come - I start freaking out and a week later it comes & the cramps are unbearable. I was told this p...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/9/2021

I've finished my second month of Syeda and I'm so happy I've finally found something that works for me. I switched to this after taking Junel for over a year and half because it gave me acne and terrible mood swings where I would be crying and feeling "down" for no reason. I never got my period on it though. Now taking Syeda, I have little to no breakouts (my skin is finally clear!!!) and I finally feel like myself again. No mood swings or depression. When I finish my pack, I now do get my period 3 days after my last active pill. Don't knock it 'til you try it.

amo139 | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/3/2020

I'm on my 7th month and am very satisfied. my doctor recommended this to me for my severe cramps and heavy heavy flow. I only get mild cramps the first 1 or 2 days of my period and tender breast. Not all symptoms will ever go away but it's a lot better for me than what it used to be. I had awful acne prior to taking syeda and now my skin is the best it's ever been! I still get a break out here and there but again, it's a lot better than what it used to me. I have not gained any weight either. downside is that my sex drive isn't what it used to be and I had to push through a depresive episode and I find myself more anxious than I already was.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/15/2020
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

Syeda is amazing. I struggle with PCOS and other brands have made me gain weight, but not Syeda. No mood swings, no weight gain but actual 20lbs weight loss. Even with a couple missed days and unprotected sex, it is extremely effective.

Sav | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/25/2020
Condition: Acne

I honestly debated writing a review because I thought I was just crazy. I was switched form the generic version of Yasmin to the drug Syeda. I had been on Yasmin for over two years until they put me on this new one. I had never experienced weight gain, moodiness, and all of my acne was gone on the generic Yasmin. It was wonderful. As soon as I got put on Syeda, within a few weeks, I had gained weight, was extremely bloated to the point where I couldnâ??t fit in my normal clothes, my acne got so much worse as well as my mood swings. Another strange thing that started happening, my blood pressure would randomly drop. I didnâ??t even think birth control could cause that until I got off of it and everything went back to normal. I no longer feel like Iâ??m going to pass out, Iâ??m losing all of the weight after a few months of being off of it, and my acne has cleared up on its own. I was only on Syeda for maybe 3 months and it made everything so much worse. I would not recommend syeda to anyone I know.

Kylie A | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
4/25/2020

I switched birth controls back In January and started taking Syeda then. My weight has gone up so much and my breasts have gone up two cup sizes. I am always very moody and always bloated no matter what. I will be switching birth controls very soon. Syeda sucks.