worked well for cold symptoms after just 2 doses, but had pressure in chest and some upper back pain which made me concerned about the effects on my heart. Only heart problem I have is MVP.

Took first dose at bedtime, since it causes drowsiness. Then had rapid heartbeat, and couldn't get to sleep until after 3:15 am. Not appropriate med for work days or work nites. Strong medicine. Scared to take another dose. Money wasted.

Cindy | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/30/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I get a cold that always leads to bronchitis at least 2x a year. Since I have been taking this med at the first onset of Cold symtoms, it has not progressed to bronchitis.

dd | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/17/2013

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/24/2013
Condition: Cough

not very effective in stopping my cough at nights

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2012
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I told the Dr. everything I was taking, but she still gave it to me. I took it 1 day as directed & the next day had a seizure. My husband called 911 & I was rushed to the hospital & had another seizure that night. I hasked the Dr. & the pharmacist what this was & they did not seem to be concerned, before I ever took it. I would not recommend this medicine to ANYONE!

Anonymous |
7/31/2012
Condition: Runny Nose

While the medication did clear up my runny nose, it also caused me to vomit approximately 1 hour after taking it. I don't personally recommend this medication.