I have had IBS for over 14 years and this is a miracle drug for me, it really slows down the bowel movements for me so instead of going all day now my movements are limited to the morning before going to work.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/10/2012
Condition: Diarrhea

Only medication that helps my diarrhea.

refreshen | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/15/2010
Condition: Diarrhea

I am a long term HIV + surviver ,diagnosed in 1987 , with the added complication of Hepatitis C . Diarrhea is a common part of my day and without these wonder pills I would be at a loss of having clean clothes or able to leave my house ever .

cwall60287 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/12/2009
Condition: Diarrhea

I have IBS with possible Crohns disease. I was prescribed this for diarrhea and it has been a life saver. If I take it spaced out I can at least be active outside my home without worry.

Betty | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2009
Condition: Diarrhea

Caused dizziness,blurred vision,& nausea immediately upon taking. Discontinued after 5 days. No BM for 7 days. Took 3 week to clear out of system.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient