Ketamine HCL is the best treatment for CRPS (chronic regional pain syndrome ) that I have found. It may not work for everyone but it sure worked for me. Ketamine intravenous in low doses is safe with few side effects. The treatments gave me my life back. Non narcotic and not habit forming.

RSDvictim65 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/25/2015

gel | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
2/13/2014

Have used this drug for over 15 years and it was pretty easy to give up when I wanted to.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient