It has helped with my Hot flashes and night sweats.

Teri | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/12/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

It really worked for my headaches,why was it discontinued, what can be used instead of?

PamelaH | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/13/2015

I took Bellergal for hotflashes & terrible sweating during menopause. It worked great for me & I took it for almost a year! I never had a problem with it & when I stopped taking it, I didn't taper off it. I just stopped & no problems.

buffy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/29/2013

chronic, daily, migraine

PattyTrish | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/19/2013

I took bellergal for years and it worked wonders for hot flashes.

tonyesposito5280 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/24/2011
Condition: Migraine Headache

Took 1 tablet daily for migraine headaches with good results.

davisl2000 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/8/2010

Hot flashes after menapause; excitement; periods of severe sweating, cut the problems out entirely, sometimes with only 1/2 tablet. Was used PRN.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/27/2009
hotflash | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2009

I have just started the treament of taking Bellagal for my hot flashes. I hope it works.

Queen-T | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/2/2008
Condition: Headache caused by Disorder of Cranial Blood Vessels

This medication has help me a great deal as long as it's in my system to deal with all the night sweats and hot flashes that i have to deal with during the day, now that I can no longer get the medication,I have terriable headaches.I dont know what I am going to do when it's competely out of my system. I dont know how I am going to deal with the problem. If there is a generic out there i would like to know?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/2/2008

The drug worked well but like others I was caught unaware when it was discontinued. What I found out after some research was that the drug can be compounded with a doctors prescription at a good pharmacy. My insurance will not pay for it so I pay about $50 per month. Well worth the price. Hope this helps.

Jane | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
9/14/2008

I can sleep and no more hot flashes.

angel air | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/7/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

I had migrgraines for years, then came Bellergal and I did not have one for two years, not one !!!! Then they take it off the market. I am a medic and a nurse , my life and the lives of others depends on my ability to function. Ineed this deug back. I have check Mexico and Canidia no such luck. Good luck to you all.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/26/2008

i was taking bellergal for hot flashs now no longer being made. we need this safe and effective drug for our condition

jv | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/8/2008

I have taking this for the past 15yrs for hot flashes and not it is no longer available. I need to know if there is anything out there that is just as good or better.

jena61 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/7/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

The medication worked great for me. For migraines as well as stomach problems.But I can't find a phamacy that can get it anymore. what is comparable to Bellergal.

Kelsyn | 55-64 | Female | Patient
3/27/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache
Bellergal Beliver | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/26/2008

Have taken this drug for 35 years for hot flashes brought on by breast cancer. Now I understand it is no longer available. Why? What will be the replacement drug?

LITTLEOLEGRANNY | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/19/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

I HAVE USED THIS DRUG IN COMBINATION WITH AMITRIPLINE FOR MIGRAINE HEADACHES FOR OVER 20 YEARS WITH GREAT SUCCESS. I, LIKE SEVERAL OTHERS, HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. IS THERE AN EXPLANATION FOR IT BEING TAKEN OFF THE MARKET? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE TO IT MIGHT BE AVAILABLE. MY DOCTOR HAS TRIED ME ON TWO OF THE "MIGRAINE MEDICINES" BUT TO NO AVAIL. MY HEADACHES STARTED REOCCURRING WITHIN A TWO WEEK PERIOD. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

frizzll12 | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/6/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

THIS MEDICATION BELLERGAL AND FAMILY WORKED FOR ME BUT NOW THEY ARE NOT MADE ANY MORE AND WITH NO REPLACEMENTS. What other medication can I use?

[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/10/2007

I've been taking it for hot flashes for about a year. It works great. But I'm wondering about the availability. I heard it was going to be discontinued. Only one pharmacy in my area carries it now.What will be taking its place?