i have been on every migraine drug under the sun, including schedule II narcotics, as will as triptan type meds.this medication ( without the codeine, which i am allergic to) works very well if a regular goody powder does not arrest the headache. it also stops the vomiting dead in it's tracks. it is a tried and true "old school" drug. i take as directed. if i have a really bad migraine, will take...

This medicine caused my face to swell so bad that I could not see. My tongue swelled and my throat started to close. After getting treated with an IV with Benadryl I had a bad painful rash on my face for 5 days.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/3/2019
Condition: Migraine Headache

As long as it is taken as soon as symptoms start, it works very well.

HOUSE | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/20/2018
Condition: Tension Headache

I've been taking Fiorinal/fioricet for many years. It is my"go to" med for tension headaches.. also helps a lot with anxiety!

merril | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/15/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've suffered from migraine and tension headaches for 40 years, ever since my daughter was born, Without Fiorinal I would not have made it . It works just 1 or 2 doses and I'm good as new

Jenney | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/6/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have suffered from Migraines since I was very young and have tried everything out there. Fiorinal has been the only thing that works for me. If sometimes have to pair it with Phenergan

JoAnne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/19/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

Usually works great. I don't take it often...rarely. I have to take it right away, as soon as I feel it coming on. Best when I can lie down...I go to sleep and wake up feeling better! Stops the pain and the nausea.