My PCM added this to my meds to treat my neuropathy pain/burning/tingling in feet.

I saw no results,good or bad. After having blood work done,dr. said to much vitamin B in my body. stopped use.

unitytazz | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/10/2013

Vitacirc-b has helped with my leg and arm pain.

Just me | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/12/2013

William W.Farley,M.D. | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/27/2013

After 2nd Month halfway of R/ developed maculo papular rash both lower legs,not itching or bothersome.Now has gone above My knees on anterior thighs.My M.D. has now prescribed Prednisone Dosepak. 5 mg. Hope it will help and stop extension of this rash. If you have any other therapy. Please let Me know. Or call My teating M.D.Dr.W.L.Wells Edmundson, Off.Tel. 919-782-1806. 3521 Haworth DDrive,Raleigh,NC.27609. Thank You, William W.Farley,M.D. 919 787-9350.

LisaB | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/16/2012

Used in conjuction with low dose antidepressant for migrane. Migrane frequency greatly improve after one month of treatment and completely eliminated after 6mons.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient