I have IBS and discovered that Maalox contains sorbitol, which is a no no for that condition. I don't understand why they need to put sorbitol in something that is supposed to be used for nausea, stomach problems when it causes gas, diarhhea, and stomach pain.

Rica | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2021
Condition: Ulcer from Stomach Acid
flex | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/16/2014
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

i am more relax after a day

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2011
Condition: Heartburn
ITSME | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/26/2009
Condition: Heartburn

It works for me too, all I want to know is, does it cause dark green stools, and if so, if I took a dose on Monday, would it still be in my body affecting the stool,,,,,,OR, do I have a worse medical problem. If u know, and know for sure, pls email me at [email protected], NOW!

mary | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient