My last Migraine lasted 5 days. Because I do not like the way narcotics make me feel, and few of them help enough to be worth the side effects, I usually have just gone to bed, taking over the counter sleep meds and lots of Excedrin praying no one would flip on the lights without thinking! The 5 day migraine forced me to go to the ER. After a shot Tordadol, several intrusive tests, and finally a...

If you have started taking this medication then stop now! It did get rid of my headache...but I started getting bounce back headaches within in days and the more of this drug I took the worse the headache became. I have been told to stop taking it by the doctors at the Emergency Room and that it may take up to two months to get out of my system and meanwhile I have to just suffer until it is out o...

Jessica D | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

In the beginning I didnt know where to buy SOMA, so I texted (786) 686-1004 , they got anything dealing with these pills. They are simply the best providing meds without any prescription whatsoever, USA to USA delivery always 100% . They reply immediately and provide all support needed. Please do NOT hesitate to contact them if you are in need like me.

Mommys4boys9876 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/31/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

for weeks i couldnt sleep, eat or get out of bed really. Nothing worked until my doctor proscribed Fioricet.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/5/2018
Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/12/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medicine is a life saver or was till my Dr. was no longer able to prescribe for me. Twenty two yrs ago i was forced to become self employed after being unable to hold a job with migraines. The last twelve on fioricet. My total crippling days went from 15-20 down to 3-4 a month. Has bean a complete life saver.

LizA | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/18/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medication is the only thing that has worked for me for my migraines. I have tried several migraine medications with no results or relief. Despite what others say that itâ??s addictive or can create more headaches later - I have not had any negative effects and I have been using it for about 4 years plus whenever I feel a migraine coming on (when it is more effective ) or after onset. I am truly thankful for this medicine!

4health | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

Helped with neck nerve pain but nothing for headache.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/2/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

Taking more than once a week can and will cause rebound headaches

Utah1954 | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more |
10/3/2017
Condition: Tension Headache

I've used Fioricet for over 20 years for occasional tension headaches, since I am to avoid aspirin or NASIDS due to ulcer. I've been very careful to keep track of how often I use it, and find that sometimes a 1/2 tablet does the trick for mild headaches. I check annually with my doctors and they seem to agree that limiting to no more than 10 tablets a month is relatively safe. Bottom line is keep track of your usage and check regularly with your doctor, particularly if you find your dosage need increasing.Read More Read Less

bragz | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/18/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have horrible side effects from the Triptans that I have tried. Feel like Im having a heart attack. I usually take Excedrin Migrane but I take Fioricet when Im working or I cant lay down. It helps a bit more.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/7/2017
Condition: Tension Headache

I have been taking this medication for 10+ years on an as needed basis. I LOVE it! If I feel a tension headache coming on and take 2 tablets - it is gone within 30 minutes. I don't get these headaches very often but when I do this medication works wonders. :)

missamie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/8/2017
Condition: Tension Headache

I get Tension Headaches and occasionally a Migraine headache. This medication works very well for me. I take it sparingly and always get relief. I do not notice any side effects.

Broo | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/18/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

This drug is very addictive! I became very sick when they started weaning me off of it. I will never take it again.

Dianna | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/22/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have tried everything for my migraines. Tried this for several weeks with no relief. Wish others better luck

Hmansfield2014 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/10/2017
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have only been prescribed this medication for a month. It never works, it seems to make it worse then better. I'm not sure why that is. About 2 weeks ago i had one that was so severe that I ended up in the ER because the medication wasn't working. Again last night and into this morning i had another one and again the medication doesn't work. What else can i do?

lisa | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
12/28/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

although it works , It is a HIGHLY addictive drug ..Please use this drug only short term

Maggie | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/22/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

My migraines are complicated by damage to two branches of the trigeminal nerve on the side of my face more affected by migraines. I have taken Fiorinal C1/4 only as needed for migraine for twenty-five years. I know that for me it almost invariably works in ninety minutes by the clock. A number of other meds including several Triptans completely failed to relieve the pain. Fiorinal C1/4 is the only med that has ever had any affect on my migraines so I worry that it may disappear from the market as the generics that used to be available as lower cost alternatives have both been discontinued by the manufacturers. Read More Read Less

holtzad | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2016
Condition: Tension Headache

Had a concussion and had horrible headaches that would wake me up in the middle of the night. Nothing would take the pain away. The doctor prescribed Fioricet and it worked. The only side effect I experienced was a bit of dry mouth. Other than that it is great!

Lizsouris | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/31/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

Have been taking this medication for years. Not consecutively, however just took it yesterday and have been twitching.

Fiorcet | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/26/2016
Condition: Tension Headache

I have been taking this drug for years with much success. As of today, the PA that I have been seeing will no longer prescribe them, as he claims this medication is causing the headaches. I asked what other drug could I take, his response was nothing.

brokennerve | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/16/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

Have taken since 1985 in combo w/Imitrex for migraine. If I can catch the start (damaged nerve lower occipital) with 2 fioricet, I don't need Imitrex. If I can't, the combo 2 Fioricet 1 Imitrex is all that works (with icepacks -- if I failed at catching at stage 2). Taking Fioricet for more than 3 days continuously is NOT good. Personality changes to MEAN