The complaints noted by others of this drug are frightening. The night sweats, mood swings, memory loss and others can be dismal, however, the suffering, the pain, uncomfortability and or health hazards of the disorder are just as dismal if not more so. Be informed. This website can help. Be knowledgeable. Be sensible. Be understanding. The Drs/OBs/GYNs/Phys are trying to help (mostly). But,it is ...

Lupron was given to me over 3 years ago.I lost my job, used my retirement, my cobra expired. I am in debt since I was hospitalized. Self pay is charged more than double. I had so much due to my hard work and this has been taken away from me.Now I have bill collectors calling me and I find that very difficult, my family never had to deal with a collection agency.I have lived with terri...

dnparker87 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/4/2021
Condition: Endometriosis

I wouldn't wish this drug on my worst enemy. I had stage IV Endometriosis. After three laparoscopies and no sight of slowing down, I started this treatment in 2010. It didn't slow my bleeding, and I bled for almost 7 months straight. I had a full hysterectomy at the age of 23 in 2011. A decade later, in 2021, I still suffer tremendously from the side effects of this drug. Hot flashes, memory loss, neurological issues, bone issues, joint pain, stomach pain. Ten years and counting of side effects. Do. Not. Ruin. Your. Life.

nurlinplus | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/26/2019
Condition: Endometriosis

Never never never use this product it will ruin your life within a month. I took a 3 month jab after my laproscopy and then it basically destroyed my life because of my gynae's stupid decision to give me the jab. I have been to emergency roon 5 times because I couldnt breathe. Hospitalised 2 times for having problem breathing and having chronic sinus. Which i have not had for the past 45 years of living. When asked gynae about the side effects she kept on denying. She said it nothing to do with the injection. Thousands of people have reported bad effects of this product since year 1999 and some have causes death and the doctors still deny? I used to be a healthy woman before i had this injection. I used to go jogging every week and do housework and take care of my kids. But now my husband has to take care of me. I am always tired with all the side effects of hot flushes, insomnia, joint pains, chronic sinusitis, chronic gastric that went on to gerd, problem breathing and the list is endless. I am always on the bed either sleeping or feeling tired. I have not gone jogging since and cannot lead my life of doing house work and cant take care of my kids. I have reported this product to FDA but I dont understand why despite so many people have reported bad side effects yet still doctors prescribe it? It already been 5 months after the jab and i still have side effects and my period has not returned.

Penny709 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/26/2018
Condition: Endometriosis

I have been on this shot for about 3 years now, and it's been a God sent for me. I had been having extremely heavy periods (one of which lasted 9 months), some months I would have more then one. The pain was unbearable. I missed a lot of work due to periods. I sometimes get night sweats now, but I can deal with that.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/19/2017
Condition: Endometriosis

This drug should be taken off the market. It does not cure or treat Endometriosis. It almost killed me. I know have life long side effects. Awful POISEN

J. SMISER | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/20/2016
Condition: Advanced Form of Prostate Cancer

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1995, with radical prostatectomy the same year. A return of high PSA in 2014. A body scan in 2014 showed malignant neoplasm of prostate in the pelvic area. My Oncology/Urology MD started me on LUPRON DEPOT 90-day injections in 2015. The first PSA test in 2015 showed NO reading. The no reading has continued to date. The only side effects to appear was a large number of "hot flashes", which continue.