I started taking this pill in the beginning of March and my period lasted for 13 days! But after my body got used to it, my period now lasts 3 days. My acne is become more controlled. It was once kind of bad now it's a lot better. I've gained about 20 lbs since I've been taking it. My mood in the beginning was horrible. I was so depressed and moody. Everyone noticed a change in me. But after my bo...

I've been on gianvi for six months and when I got my script from walgreens this month (2 weeks ago) they have me vestura. ... since taking it I've kept these crazy breakouts and I've never ever had acne like my entire life. .I just talked to Wal-Mart pharmacy abd they said they both have same active ingredient but it may be the in active ingredient causing this. . It's embarrassing and they should...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2021
Condition: Acne

So I was on Gianvi for around 2 years now I’d say and my pharmacy switched me to Vestura randomly. I was very nervous to take it considering all of the horrible reviews, however, I’ve been on it for around 2 weeks now and it’s been pretty great so far. My face is still super clear, I haven’t had any migraines compared to when I was on Gianvi, and my mood swings are more at ease. I’m hoping I will continue to like it

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/31/2018

I miss this Rx so so much! Doctor swapped me out to Gianvi in early 2018 and I've been bloated ever since. I wish I knew what the closest thing was to this :(

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/2/2018
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

I was on Yaz and this is the generic for Yaz I am on it to treat pmdd and I have been taking it for 20 years it works great now my doctor because of my age and being prehypertension no longer wants me to take this pill because of it causing blood clots however had not had any difficulty dealing with this in the past 20 years of taking this pill the new pill they put me hand does not work at all and I'm absolutely miserable on it

kelseysalmon | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/4/2018
Condition: Acne

Well... i originally took this for my acne. After 4 months of use, I began having symptoms of not being able to breath, loss of drive, and completely unable to do my normal things. One day i woke up and my leg was three times bigger than my right. i went to the ER and found out i had BLOOD CLOTS in my leg, lungs, and almost to my heart. I was in the hospital for a total of FIVE weeks. I was in a coma for 3, life support for 8 days, and paralyzed vocal cords. All because i was taking Vestura. This drug has COMPLETELY ruined my life. I lost my ability to walk from laying in a hospital bed for 5 weeks. Our hospital bills were almost $1,000,000. I would NEVER recommend.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/21/2017

Although this birth control does its job (prevents pregnancies), it's the worst experience I've had with the pill. Walgreens switched me to Vestura earlier this year, and immediately thereafter I had UTI like symptoms and a ton of discharge for a few months. While those conditions cleared up within a few months, it COMPLETELY killed my libido. Not to mention I was much moodier and quick to snap at my fiancé regularly. All of this was extremely out of character for me, so I switched to Yaz this week and can already feel a huge difference. If you can afford to, avoid Vestura and stick to the name brand (or just find another generic that works for you).