I went tot the hospital and was given this drug, I DO NOT remember the next THREE DAYS. This is a horrible drug and I NEVER ever would wish this feeling on anyone.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Caregiver
6/13/2013
Condition: Pain

used to treat pain management

joselo | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2013
Condition: Pain

i have cancer and lupus eritomatosic sistematic make me a comfortable life and my esqueletal pain.we receiver a quimoterapy

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2011
Condition: Pain

stayawayfromthisstuff! | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/19/2010
Condition: Pain

Health professional using this for post op back pain for almost 5 yrs. Totally addicting though it works well for pain. Like the other person said..STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRUG. Coming off of it it KILLING me. The withdrawls are NOT worth it. It needs to be controlled better by the medical world. It has ruined my life! AGAIN RUN FAST AND FAR FROM THIS MISERABLE DRUG! I beg you DO NOT TRY IT!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/1/2009
Condition: Pain

I use it as a last resort pain relief for severe migraine. When nothing else works, I have it as a possible option knowing that it will stop my pain, but that in order to do so, I will also have to forfeit functionality. I only use it when the pain has been so bad for so long I can't survive any more (I HAVE to have relief escape or go insane!) and sleep isn't even an option. For safety and to avoid addiction, I use judiciously and only when someone else is home.

none | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/28/2008

This is highly addictive and the withdrawls are nasty.STAY AWAY!