After having nightime sleep interrupted for 2 weeks with a severe cough, the DOC diagnosed bronchiatis. After a few doses, I sleep like a baby. And with an anti-biotic, my condition has improved within 3 days. Highly recommended

this stuff made me hallucinate. I saw this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Schiavelli and he was telling me "The early bird that hesitates gets wormed"

Mary E | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/7/2019
Condition: Cough

This is the only cough medicine that works for me, the only problem is finding a dr who will prescribe it. Seems due to the opioid crisis, they must have put it on the “do not prescribe list”.

NOCOOLAIDEFORME | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2016

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/7/2014
Condition: Cough

It dries up my drainage and stops most of my coughing.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/18/2014
Condition: Cough

One teaspoon of Tussionex plus 15 minutes, and I'm a new person. It's my cough med of choice; only one that has ever really worked for me. Sadly my HMO removed it from their formulary and I haven't been able to get it. I'm now covered under a different plan This AM, I woke up and coughed for 1 hr 15 minutes non-stop (no exaggeration). Went to doc, got my prescription and in 15 minutes had stopped coughing completely. I'm also one of the lucky ones who does not get sleepy when taking it. My only complaint is that a one teasp dose only lasts about 9 hours for me.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/18/2014
Condition: Cough

I swear the second this medicine hits my esophogas I am cough free for at least 10 hours. I just wish I could take it during the day but I can't stay awake if I do.