Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon subcutaneous.

«Previous 111-115 of 115
    6/5/2012 11:38:06 PM

Reviewer: bbqman65, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Just started this med & hopng for good results. Am experiencing nausea & light headedness. Injection site has bump & it is itching but not unbearably. No noticable diff in my appetite though. Will update as things progress.

6/3/2012 10:14:30 PM

Reviewer: Patty, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The nausea is a real problem for me. The reason I lost weight was that I couldn't eat much. The inject site STILL has itching and lumps in spite of the fact that I started in my abdomen a month ago and it's still hard, red and itching.

5/21/2012 3:06:06 PM

Reviewer: latkins48, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication for my newly diagnosed Type 2 diabetes. I was unable to take Metformin (too many GI issues) and my doctor thought this medication would help me lose weight and bring my glucose levels down. It has done both, although the weight loss has been due to a total lack of appetite since I began the medicine. On the whole, I am happy with the weekly option and plan to conti ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2012 6:06:33 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I really waited a long time for this medicine to be approved. I loved the fact that it was so convenient with a dose of once a week. But the side effect was hard on my stomach: Painful heartburn and acid indigestion.

4/20/2012 8:42:43 PM

Reviewer: bobbied, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It is wonderful to have a medication that not only works but I only have to take once a week. I used to have to worry about taking my medication with me (Byetta) when dining out. I would take it in the vehicle before dinner but now I can actually eat out like a normal person. It is absolutely wonderful. I have no spikes or lows. I wake up with an average of 125 and go to bed with an average of ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 111-115 of 115

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day