I TOOK VITAMIN D-3,1000 FOR OVER A YEAR.HAD BLOODWORK DONE,IT HAD NOT BUILT UP AT ALL.I HAD NONE AT ALL.IM NOW TAKING VITAMIN D 50,000 UNI CAP.1 TAB PER WEEK. HIPS AND KNEES ARE NOT HURTING AS BAD,I NEVER KNEW A VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY COULD MAKE YOU SO SICK.BONE PAIN,VERY TIRED JUST WANT TO LAY IN BED ALL DAY,FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO FAINT,VERY WEAK.I HAVE TO RETEST AFTER 8 WEEKS.SEE YOUR DR ASAP IF Y...

I have to take 1 Capsule of IC VIT D2 (50,000 Unit) ONCE A WEEK. I notice my stools are a dark green of slimmy consistency and very foul smelling.

Autoimmune | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/6/2019

Be very careful to understand that Vitamin D 50000 comes in a green gel cap. Vitamin D 5000 does NOT come in a green gel cap! I was given 50000 once a week by one doctor and then I changed doctors who gave me 5000 of Vit D3 once a day. The pharmacy gave me the 50000 IU of Vit. D2 in a bottle labeled 5000 IU of D3. Big mistake! on my way to get a D level. Take Vit D for an autoimmune disease

Katie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/20/2016
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency (High Dose Therapy)

I just started taking d2 today, I'll. Let everyone know how it's. Going after a month.

Vitamin D | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/31/2014
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency (High Dose Therapy)

I take 50,000.units of Vitamin D once a week(every Friday morning).

Nan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/31/2013
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency

I have taken this vitsmin for 8 weeks and once a month for 4 months. I can tell the differance betweek the weekly dose and the monthly dose. I have more energy, lowered my prediabetes and I do not take naps in the afternoon when i was taking the weekly dose. I also had less pain in my joints. I also have gout and arthritis since I was 30. I am now 70 and the pain is better now than it has been in years.

Dizzy Donna | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/23/2013
Condition: Softening of Bones from Seizure Medications

When I first started taking D-2 I had no side effects. Later I had trouble with my eyes (trouble focusing) and with my head feeling odd. I felt dizzy and about to faint. I actually fainted on several occassions. I also feel pressure in my left ear and left side of my head.