My Dr prescribed it for me & soon as I got home I tried it out for the severe rectum pain I was having & it stopped the pain in its tracks.

Recticare | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/28/2021
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Actually causes burning sensation when I use it. Expensive but I would not care IF it worked. It doesn't.

kz | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/21/2021
Condition: Hemorrhoids

For four days I've been in pain with a hemorrhoid. I tried prep H, Tucks,epsom salt baths,tylenol and talking about my predicament with my Guardian Angel. Nothing worked. I saw this product when googling for hemorrhoid pain relief. Went to Walgreens and got it. Came home n put it on and im not kidding....the relief was INSTANT ! I'm truly surprised and went from pain/discomfort to relief immediately. I know I sound like a commercial ad but I'm just thrilled over here . I thought I'd have to see doctor next week but now hoping I won't. I give it 10 outta 10..... Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/20/2019

I have an anal fissure and I have not experienced the quick numbing relief that others have experienced. Maybe lidocaine does not work on me.

Bulldog68 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum

I have been having a burning sensation for over a week and I was using other another hemorrhoid cream which wasn't helping at all. It was getting to the point that I couldn't sit without having pain. It was to the point of either going to the doctor or trying something else. So I went to my pharmacy and seen RectiCare which seemed expensive but at this point I was willing to try anything. I came home and put this on and immediately the burning went away and I finally have relief. I am so happy that I gave this a try and I didn't have to see my doctor. I would recommend this to anyone with burning and itching issues. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2017
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I had an anal fissure and hemorroids so using the bathroom was also excruciatingly painful. This cream reduced my hemorrhoid to nothing in just one day. I applied the cream right before using the bathroom and did not feel any pain. I am so grateful for this cream, it works very well.

painless in the rear | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2017
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I have had Hemorrhoids for years and treated them with a well known OTC cream. This time they were not responding and I was going into day 5 of itching and pain. Looked on WebMD for evaluation of OTC Medications (Holiday weekend and could not get to my MD.) I saw how highly rated RectiCare was and bought some, my Hemorrhoids had shrunk after only 1 TX and continue to improve. Wish I had known about it years ago (definitely 5 days ago), worth every penny!!! Actually was able to go to work after one day of treatment.Read More Read Less

Sallylinc | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/19/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum

I have anal fissures, hemorrhoids and other issues of the rectum due to colon cancer. This med has been a life saver. I have been using for several months. Works better to stop pain than anything else I have tried and I have tried probably every OTC on the market.

Recticare | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/8/2016
Condition: Skin Irritation

Began using recticare approximately 2 months ago and experienced immediate relief and frequency of use is less than previously prescribed medications

Mars | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/25/2016
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I read the reviews and saw this one as highly rated. It was $30 tax at CVS, but figured it would be more effective than Prep H or Tucks. I don't think so. It provided numbing relief right away. I think the hemorrhoid is shrinking on its own, as I skipped using this cream and the symptoms are still clearing up. I started using medicated wipes with witch hazel, and that seems to help just a bit. The most effective treatment seems to be applying an ice pack, especially after I run. A lot of the suggestions here (sitz bath 2-3 times a day) are very impractical if you work at a normal job. I get the feeling that the $7 Preparation H would have been just as effective.Read More Read Less

Harhel | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/26/2016
Condition: Soreness of the Rectal Area

It provided numbness after I finally got the top of the tube off. Instructions for removing top were in white text on white top, but I followed them. My eyesight is fine. I could not remove the top and finally used pliers and a knife and lost 1/3 of the product. It is expensive and should be easier to open.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/23/2015
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I suffered for 4 weeks then decided to try recticare. Within a week hemorroids just about gone. Helped with first application.

RC | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/18/2015
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I had a thrombosed hemmiroid which was causing excrutiating pain. Doctor suggested i can bear the pain and wait for it to shrink or could get it surgically removed. I chose to bear the pain offcourse. I asked him if there was a cream I could apply to help. He suggested Recticare. By applying it a couple of times took away the pain completely. Thanks to which I became functional now.

Bigtail | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/4/2015

I had moderately bad external hemorroids . Used Recticare maybe 6 to 10 times and unbelievably my roids have disappeared! No way would I have believed this was possible.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/21/2015
Condition: Itching

I have internal and external hemorrhoids problem for so long. I have tried lots of different cream. None of them were helpful. Recticare this is the only cream worked for me like a magic.

a_miracle | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2014

I've had hemorrhoids for 4 days and I saw a commercial of this on t.v. so I thought that I would give it a try and went to buy it.. It's amazing! I took a shower and then applied it and it worked instantly! In 1 minute I couldn't feel a thing, it took the pain away right away! I'm so surprised, it's worth the $30. Now I can move freely and do whatever I want, it really does work! :)

Hopingforchange | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2013
Condition: Itching

I got this as a hope of helping to elevate the pain and itching it was very helpful for the pain but the itching increased with the use. The swelling is still there but have only used it for 2 days.

WLB | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/8/2013
Condition: Itching

I have been dealing with anal fissures and anal yeast infections for over 5 years. All the prescription drugs prescribed gave me little or no relief. I saw an ad for this on tv and thought I would give it a try. The $30 price tag was kind of a shocker but this product has given me more relief in the 2 days I have used it than any other medication I have tried over the past 5 years. I am very satisfied and really happy that I am no longer in constant pain and uncomfortable.

Toughgirl80 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2013
Condition: Itching

This is hands down, the miracle ointment. INSTANT RAPID RELIEF! Worth the $30! I had a 2+ week hemmrhoids and tried so much different treatments and this one is by far the most effective. My hemmy was so bad, I also had anal fissures, scabs from excessive itches, inflammation, friction, irritation, soreness, and so much discomfort. The pain was so unbearable and I was so miserable. I went to Walgreens and researched Lidocaine, and gave Reticare a shot (partly because it was 5% active ingredient. OMG this stuff works!! Amazingly, as if I was cured and back to normal. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the instant relief. I would pay $100 for this magic ointment. My biggest regret is I wish I should've found out about this soonerRead More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2013

This product was recommended to me by my Physician for my anal fissures. I have a heart condition, so I'm not able to take alot of drugs and I'm not a candidate for surgery. Recticare has helped me with the pain and itching without any side effects. My only request is that there need to be more finger cots in the package. Otherwise, this product has been a godsend.

Mz P. | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient