My Dr prescribed it for me & soon as I got home I tried it out for the severe rectum pain I was having & it stopped the pain in its tracks.

I read the reviews and saw this one as highly rated. It was $30 tax at CVS, but figured it would be more effective than Prep H or Tucks. I don't think so. It provided numbing relief right away. I think the hemorrhoid is shrinking on its own, as I skipped using this cream and the symptoms are still clearing up. I started using medicated wipes with witch hazel, and that seems to help just a bit. Th...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/20/2019

I have an anal fissure and I have not experienced the quick numbing relief that others have experienced. Maybe lidocaine does not work on me.

Bulldog68 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum

I have been having a burning sensation for over a week and I was using other another hemorrhoid cream which wasn't helping at all. It was getting to the point that I couldn't sit without having pain. It was to the point of either going to the doctor or trying something else. So I went to my pharmacy and seen RectiCare which seemed expensive but at this point I was willing to try anything. I came home and put this on and immediately the burning went away and I finally have relief. I am so happy that I gave this a try and I didn't have to see my doctor. I would recommend this to anyone with burning and itching issues.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2017
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I had an anal fissure and hemorroids so using the bathroom was also excruciatingly painful. This cream reduced my hemorrhoid to nothing in just one day. I applied the cream right before using the bathroom and did not feel any pain. I am so grateful for this cream, it works very well.

painless in the rear | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2017
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I have had Hemorrhoids for years and treated them with a well known OTC cream. This time they were not responding and I was going into day 5 of itching and pain. Looked on WebMD for evaluation of OTC Medications (Holiday weekend and could not get to my MD.) I saw how highly rated RectiCare was and bought some, my Hemorrhoids had shrunk after only 1 TX and continue to improve. Wish I had known about it years ago (definitely 5 days ago), worth every penny!!! Actually was able to go to work after one day of treatment.

Sallylinc | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/19/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum

I have anal fissures, hemorrhoids and other issues of the rectum due to colon cancer. This med has been a life saver. I have been using for several months. Works better to stop pain than anything else I have tried and I have tried probably every OTC on the market.