Had runny nose(clear) , sinus pressure and severe headaches. It alleviated all symptom. Recommend only 1 twelve hour tab per day as they can keep you up at night.

Smith88 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I tried claritin d12 because my doctor said I was showing signs of seasonal allergies. My doctor said to take one in the morning and one at night.It was fine during the day but I did not sleep more than 3 or 4 hours in the night. Insomnia is not worth taking this drug. I didn't feel tired during the whole night, but by 5:30 am a headache came on strong because of the lack of sleep. My heart felt like it was beating faster than normal as well. Will not take this drug again personally.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/14/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

This drug absolutely addresses all of my allergy symptoms, but has a decided downside for me as well. The "D" component is really a type of "Speed". It speeds up your entire system, including your heart rate. It also sometimes caused me to feel "on edge". Also, even through I only take the 12-Hour variety, it does disrupt my sleeping, so I only take it every now and again.

KLM | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/3/2015
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I was very happy with the results of Claritin D, and it really did help out my allergies. HOWEVER, starting last July, 2014, I started having severe swelling in my feet and legs every couple of weeks.I had been going to the doctor for this problem and she could not find any cause for the the severe swelling. I went back 6 weeks ago because the swelling was getting a lot worse and going into my hands and arms as well. I could'nt wear regular shoes or even put pants on, had to wear dresses and house shoe's during the episodes. Also felt like the areas that were swollen were bruised when they were not, It caused me a GREAT deal of pain and suffering, especially when it started to occur more often. Come to find out, I was having a severe allergic reaction to the Claritin D. I have not taken it since I went to the doctor 6 weeks ago because she switched my medication, I have not had ANY swelling since then. This is a very rare, but serious side effect that is not on the label.. I am not saying dont take the medication, But I couldnt find anyone else who had this issue, so I wanted to let others know just in case they also had unexplained swelling and was taking this same medication.

Karl Sy | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/3/2014
Condition: Runny Nose

I had a virus with congestion. the medicine (Claritin D12) definitely helped with my nasal congestion but it also kept me awake fro 48 hours. Whats the use of relief from nasal congestion if my body cant sleep. I suggest stay away from this drug. I am only giving a 2 because it relieved my congestion and 1 for my most miserable 48 hours.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2014
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

The drug managed my allergy symptoms, but it did make me feel depressed without reason. I also noticed some heart irregularities initially.