I have countless food and environmental allergies which cause my nasal passages to swell and my skin to itch. I need a host of treatments all-year-round including regular allergy shots, singulair, and a nasal spray. Thank you Pennsylvania weather. I was sad to learn my insurance no longer covered Veramyst and sugggested Qnasl instead. I went on the Qnasl website and watched the short video show...

Easy to use, and that's all.. it made my nose runny all day, then my throat got sore and I got flu like symptoms. . Switched back to flonase and those symptoms went away. It was essentially like taking nothing.

Louie | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/24/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Tried all sorts of allergy meds and Qnasal was the only medication that helped with severe congestion and sneezing.

Louie | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/24/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

NotHappyCamper | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/19/2019

Worst design. Less than half way through, you have to try to clean the spray or else incomplete dosage sprayed. It is tricky to clean. The spray is super expensive and NOT worth the money

JohnnieW | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/3/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Overall very satisfied with taking Qnasal. I had extreme allergies. (To the point I'd sneeze at least 20 times in a row). I finally decided to get tested and this is what was prescribed. I started to take this and within a week I noticed I barely had any times where my allergies acted up. I do not always take the recommended 2 sprays a day as 1 spray has been working for me. It relieves my sneezing, watery eyes, itching and overall discomfort and that has made my life so much better.

yellowdog | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/14/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I first tried a Qnasl sample my family practitioner gave me. It helped my seasonal allergies better than any single allergy medicine I've ever used and I've used them all. The only downside is it's $70 plus with a coupon! When my allergies are raging, Qnasl