Absolutely no side effects for me. Stopped my lower leg pain and heavy swollen feeling within two weeks, itching stopped after one week. Color of my leg skin became normal. I have been taking Vasculera for over a year now. One tablet each morning.

Seems no better than diosmin I would get from other companies. Realized vascular was charging over 1800 dollars to my insurance for 30 day supply. Way out of control.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2021

I had terrible pain in my whole leg. It felt like a toothache. My foot doctor prescribed Vasculera. Pain was gone immediately.

JG | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/12/2018

CliffoLutt | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2015

Both my legs have been swollen for more than two years and very discolored. I could not put my shoes on. I had to wear slippers that were two sizes larger than I would normally wear. Within my third week of taking Vasculera, all the swelling went down. The edema was gone. Finally! My natural color is coming back after two months of continued use. My doctor is quite pleased with the results and so am I.

Donna | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/16/2014

Cheyenne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/20/2014

Pain from varicose veins was reduced after 4 weeks of use by 30%, after 8 weeks the reduction was 60%. Improvement in overall appearance of veins was seen at the 2 month mark.

damo82 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/10/2013

I began taking this medication when it came bundled with Analpram. I noticed a big difference when using Vasculera. It was very effective in reducing my pain and discomfort.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/7/2013

I have noticed a decrease in the size of the veins as well as some have even disappeared.