I have tried many birth control pills. This one by far is the best. I have had extremely regular periods down to the hour. Periods have been lighter and last around 3 day. The only complaint is headaches that start 2 days before my period and last 2 days into my period.

roanhousea | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/3/2018
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I usually give medications a good shot, a 3 month period, with marlissa my mood swings were horrible for the first 3 weeks. I wasn’t even myself, and now im 2 months in and the mood swings are gone but it’s exacerbated my blackheads

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2018

I'm a very healthy, slim, fit, 34 year old woman who doesn't take any other medication. First week on Marlissa was fine, second week I started to get gassy. Not something I'm used to since I stick to a very healthy, vegetarian diet. Third week the bloat got so bad that I was in pain, constant discomfort, screaming when trying to push on the toilet since it was so painful. The pressure from the gas also made me throw up to the point that I couldn't even hold water down anymore. Blood pressure dropped, was lying in bed instead of going to work. Immediately stopped, but symptoms persisted two more days. Horrible!

Kimber2016 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/25/2018

This medicine gave me insane mood swings! I was depressed and would verbally communicate self hatred. Something I have NEVER struggled with. I was on it for a year and a half. It was effective, as in I never got pregnant. BUT I was not myself after about month 9 of taking it

rosie | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2017

Works in preventing pregnancy. It hasn't made my periods lighter, but they only last 4-5 days. I'm on the end of my 4th month. I have a lot of water retention, which has made losing weight impossible. Also, I often have mood swings.

jackie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2016
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

i had side effects, sudden sweats, stomach pain and headaches, however my period became regular