Worked very well for my cold. It does not taste very good, I had to drink it with water. It also made me drowsy so don't take too much or you will go straight to sleep.

Edman | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/10/2008
Condition: Cold Symptoms

This medication got rid of my cough which was related to a sinus infection. I didn't need it during the day, but at night it was a blessing. Without it I got no rest, but with it, I slept through the night.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/11/2008
Condition: Cough

This medicine worked great on the cough, but gave me tachycardia and arrythmia as a side effect. Had to discontinue med.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/10/2008
Condition: Cold Symptoms

This medicine makes you feel human again. Works very well and stopping the coughing so you can get rest.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient