This product worked for me, I have not had hotflashes since I started taking it! However, I have been having some stomach issues, I have been wondering what I have changed in my diet to cause such problems and all I could think about was this vitamin - I looked it up and it is a side effect.

took this product now im cold diareah nauseous

Jen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/30/2022

I am unable to take prescription HRT and these are just perfect for me. No hot flashes. Proper nutrients from the muti vitamin.

Lynn | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/7/2022
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

I am very pleased with One A Day menopause! I suffered with hot flashes and night sweats - No More. I have been on it now a few months and I couldn't be happier. No digestive issues at all and I have lost weight while on it.

Lorraine | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2021

I have had really bad indigestion since I’ve started taking menopace plus is this a known side effect !

Oklahoma girl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/4/2019

I have been taking this since 2011 and have always been pleased with the results! Because of these vitamins, I've been able to get rid of the prescribed hormone replacement pills that were given to me following a hysterectomy and my doctor says these are much safer than any hormone pill. My only complaint is that stores have quit carrying it and I have to order online.

susan | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2017

I have been having some issues with this vitamin. My stomach has been upset and i have been having diarrhea and hemorrhoid problems today. I need to stop the vitamin

Sandy D | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/30/2016

I've taken these One A Day Menopause Formula for a couple of years. It is very effective in alleviating hot flashes. Unfortunately, I cannot find it in my usual stores anymore and have been without it for a few months. My hot flashes and other menopause issues are back in full force. I just found these vitamins again online and ordered two boxes. I hope One A Day has not discontinued it!!

monica0422 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2015

Sjdarwin | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/26/2015
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

My doctor prescribed One-A-Day for Menopause to treat the low vitamin levels, anemia, as well as menopause symptoms; which included hot flashes and cystic ache (none of which I ever experienced before). Not only did it relieve the hot flashes, but it cleared up the cystic ache and improved my hair, skin and nails. I was out of the vitamins for a period of one week once and the hot flashes returned along with the skin issues. Now I buy two boxes at a time! I love these vitamins and I recommend them to any woman. Read More Read Less

Rose | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/11/2015

Hi, my name is Rose, I had used this medication for a month to prevent hot flashes and menopause. I had a great release using this product. I recommend it 100%. thank you.

Tricia61 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/13/2015

Since I started taking this vitamin, I no longer have night sweats and very rarely have a hot flash. I recommend all of my friends with these symptoms to try it.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/27/2015

Just after a couple days of taking the vitamins my hot flashes and night sweats were not as bad. Just after a couple weeks completly gone. May not work for everyone but definitely worth a try.

wanda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2014

my breast is very sore,

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2014

This product did nothing for me. I had hot flashes continually throughout the day and night. My symptoms were worse each evening and night. I could get no sleep during the nights. This is the first time that I have sweated profusely in my life. I would not recommend this product to my friends.

cher749 | 55-64 | Female | Patient