This nasal spray has been the most effective spray I have used. And I have used them all over the past thirty years. I mostly wanted to review this, because of people talking about the taste. You shouldn't be tasting anything!!! Read the instructions, you are using it wrong. Keep your head down, and sniff very gently. If you are tasting the medicine, then you are sniffing way too hard or pick...

This spray does a good job opening up the sinuses. However, the taste of it is so horrible that I would rather deal with allergy symptoms. The taste causes me to gag every time and lingers far too long. My doc assured me that unlike Astelin or Astepro, this drug was improved to the point of not having a bad taste. He couldn't have been more wrong. Again, I would rather live with the allergy s...

page dunn | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2020

It worked but made me start gaining weight after tw0 weeks' use.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Awesome nasal spray. Can breathe through nose and nasal inflammation gene immediately! Too good to be true? Idk, but sticking with it. Gives me energy...Get the manufacture coupon for $29/mth.

Bayley | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

The taste of this is absolutely absurd. I wish I had read reviews prior to having used this product. While it may be effective, I don’t know how I could handle the taste. After the second spray, I threw up and can not get the taste out of my mouth because of it running down the back of my throat. My nose is clear, although the possibility of losing the ability to taste and/or smell, coupled with the taste is a lot to consider. I would say to really weigh your options and compare other alternatives on the market prior to paying for this product, as it is pricey. Read More Read Less

Gay | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/23/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

After 3 sinus operations and continual infected sinuses my ENT doctor suggested Dymista. Have been using it at night for 6 months and havenâ??t had any sinus problems. Other than a slight distaste for a short time - no other bad symptoms. Huge relief. Better than antibiotics every couple of months.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/16/2019
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Best nasal spray I've tried.

Lu | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/6/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

GAME CHANGER! I can breathe with my mouth closed. I sleep through the night and my husband says since I started using it I DO NOT snore.

Petermac | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. The smell left over is offputting, the nose releases blood coloured snot and runs forever. I am suprised this product is still being sold without a caution.

just me | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2018

This medication stinks... literally. The heavy lilac or lavender smell makes me gag. It has been 4 days using it and I have seen no marked improvement in my sinuses, as a matter of fact the left side had been bothering me and now both sides do. I would not recommend this.

fireman | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/9/2017
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Long history of allergic and non-allergic rhinitis including sinus surgery. Most recently put on this by allergist along with a new round of immuno-therapy. I have not gotten any relief of symptoms from this medication except for the first few minutes after administering it. It is expensive and the only benefit is the convenience of two medications mixed into one bottle.

Kat | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/15/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have used Dymista on and off for a few years. When there is approximately 1/5 of product left in the bottle, the strength has decreased significantly which results in needing to start a new bottle. It's frustrating and costly. I wonder what causes this.

MLW | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/4/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have been on Dymista for over a year. My ENT prescribed it after every other nasal spray failed to alleviate my symptoms and I can only take one allergy pill due to a heart condition. IT has been very effective at treating my symptoms so far. I have only recently noticed that my sense of smell has changed and that I smell a sour odor all the time. I have asked other people if they smell the same thing and they deny it, so I can only assume this is something I am experiencing from this medication. I have also had some slight nosebleeds like other people claim to have had, but they actually have been better than the ones I have had with my sinus issues which would last for almost an hour at times before. I am glad that I have taken this medicine overall. It's kept me from the dreaded sinus surgery so far and my side effects have been very minimal. Read More Read Less

sandy | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

My nose was so congested that I could not breathe at all. It was so bad at night that I could not sleep. If I did fall asleep I would wake up gasping for air. I had tried every nasal spray that exists and none help me. Finally I went to a ENT and he prescribed Dymista. It has worked wonders for me. There is a slight bitter taste which I resolved by using a little baking soda and toothpaste mixed together. I also make sure that I rinse my mouth and gargle with water so that the back of my throat and my mouth will not get thrush. Although it is somewhat expensive it has saved my life! Read More Read Less

MARJOE78 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/9/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have a prolonged loss of taste after I use this medicine. I also taste the medicine run down my throat. The taste is awful and lingers. I am following the instructions standing up, holding head down then puff and gently breathe in. While the medicine works I can't deal with the loss of taste buds and bad taste in my mouth.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2016
Condition: Vasomotor Rhinitis

I have been fighting allergy symptoms for the past 10 yrs. Completely stopped up and yet had nasal drip and constant throat clearing from drainage. None of the over the counter or prescription drugs have helped. Changed doctors and he gave me a sample of Dymista. Finally got some relief. I was ecstatic. Went to fill the script for Dymista and found out it was $200.00 for a one month supply. My Plan D Medicare refused to pay for it and because I have Plan D Medicare I cannot get any help from from the company....so my relief went down the drain. Contacted my doctor and the best we could come up with is to use two separate nasal sprays which are both generic. Fluticasone Propionate (which has never worked in the past but is one of the ingredients in Dymista) and Azelastine Hydrochloride which is the other ingredient in Dymista. Ended up costing me about $40.00 for a 30 day treatment. Much better but still too expensive when I'm already trying to survive on Social Security. Bottom line.....I've only used it for two weeks and it may not continue to help but for the most part it is the best relief I've gotten in ten years of trying every thing I could find. So upsetting that it is going to be too expensive for me to continue using. Read More Read Less

Sinuspain | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I was prescribed dymista to alleviate swollen sinuses and a post nasal drip that was causing tonsil stones. The dymista worked almostv immediately to the point that the tonsil stones also disappeared and I could breathe easily. After a week of using it, my nose started to feel very raw and crusty inside. When I blow my nose chunks of blood comes out and the top of my nose feels incredibly sensitive and whistles. Really disappointed as it is effective, but the side effects seems pretty serious.

VAW | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/7/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I've been using Dymista for nearly three years. It has worked well to relieve sinus pressure and pain, runny nose and itchy eyes, but has begun to cause other side effects. I've been suffering from acid reflux, shortness of breath, more frequent asthma attacks and an incessant skin itching. Additionally, if I scratch or rub my skin, the area turns bright red and becomes textured. It goes away after about ten minutes but the itching becomes intolerable during that period. I'm concerned about long-term side effects and am not convinced the FDA has any information on patients using the drug for years. I think Dymista may be good for short-term relief in order to get severe symptoms under control, but I'm skeptical that it should be used long-term.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/6/2016
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

On the whole the best nasal spray I have used for both post nasal drip and seasonal allergies. The negatives - the smell lingers and can be quite unpleasant. I have found that after 2 years continuous use, it's not as effective as it used to be. I now have to top it up with antihistamine tablets. Which, to me, is double expenditure when the spray should cover that job.

Emily | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2016

I used this for two weeks and I had headaches but thought nothing of it. Eventually I had two horrific nosebleeds within a day and lost so much blood I nearly lost consciousness. The bleeding could not be stopped and now I am still sneezing and bleeding slightly after almost a week.

Miller | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/17/2015
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

This nasal spray was prescribed by my ENT for nasal allergies (inflammation) and fluid in my right ear. It worked fine for the fluid in my ear, but after 2 weeks of use I began to experience horrid sinus pain and daily migraine headaches. I am discontinuing use of this drug and will return to using the old/plain Flonase as I did before with no side effects.

lirn | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2015

I was taking it to help clear up a prolonged bout of sinusitis. It worked to keep my nasal passages clear. I had to stop taking it because it created a phantom smell of cigarette smoke several hours after taking it each day that would last until the next dose. The smell was very strong. No one else could smell it. I started googling and found reports of the same thing from this medication. So odd. I stopped taking it and the phantom cigarette smell went away immediately and did not come back. Just to make sure I just tried it again yesterday and sure enough, about three hours after spraying it in my nose, the cigarette smell was back. So though it worked well, the phantom smoke smell is a deal breaker. Very odd side effect too!Read More Read Less