This nasal spray has been the most effective spray I have used. And I have used them all over the past thirty years. I mostly wanted to review this, because of people talking about the taste. You shouldn't be tasting anything!!! Read the instructions, you are using it wrong. Keep your head down, and sniff very gently. If you are tasting the medicine, then you are sniffing way too hard or pick...

This spray does a good job opening up the sinuses. However, the taste of it is so horrible that I would rather deal with allergy symptoms. The taste causes me to gag every time and lingers far too long. My doc assured me that unlike Astelin or Astepro, this drug was improved to the point of not having a bad taste. He couldn't have been more wrong. Again, I would rather live with the allergy s...

page dunn | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2020

It worked but made me start gaining weight after tw0 weeks' use.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Awesome nasal spray. Can breathe through nose and nasal inflammation gene immediately! Too good to be true? Idk, but sticking with it. Gives me energy...Get the manufacture coupon for $29/mth.

Bayley | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

The taste of this is absolutely absurd. I wish I had read reviews prior to having used this product. While it may be effective, I don’t know how I could handle the taste. After the second spray, I threw up and can not get the taste out of my mouth because of it running down the back of my throat. My nose is clear, although the possibility of losing the ability to taste and/or smell, coupled with the taste is a lot to consider. I would say to really weigh your options and compare other alternatives on the market prior to paying for this product, as it is pricey.

Gay | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/23/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

After 3 sinus operations and continual infected sinuses my ENT doctor suggested Dymista. Have been using it at night for 6 months and havenâ??t had any sinus problems. Other than a slight distaste for a short time - no other bad symptoms. Huge relief. Better than antibiotics every couple of months.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/16/2019
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Best nasal spray I've tried.