I have tried every prescription med for sleep that is out there...(1) they don't work & (2) they all gave me the next day "hangover fog". I can say that Z-Quil put me to sleep quicker than any Rx pill I have ever tried and it does not give me the next fog...I am however concerned about long term use & plan to consult with my MD about this (is it any more dangerous than a Rx pill?)...I have been u...

They should take it off the market or they are a class action suit waiting to happen. This drug almost cost me my life. I highly suggest throw it in the TRASH!

hannah | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Used nyquill to sleep, but figured that to be unhealthy so switched to zzzquil. Zzzquil did absolutely nothing for me. No ease of sleeping.

Vicks ZzzQuil Gummies | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2020
Anonymous | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/26/2019
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

waste of money. staying with cannibus or cbd

Rose4567 | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/8/2019
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet,I have been diagnosis with Parkinson's disease for 3 yrs I was tested Parkinson's positive,I lost hope and I wept all day, i needed to get cured on time so i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Parkinson's disease by a herbal medication which was sent by Dr James Adam i am totally free from Parkinson's disease for anyone that may need the cure should contact Dr James Adam on his Website https: //instanbulherbalcenter. 000webhostapp. com

EA | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2019
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I've had insomnia for years and am always open to over the counter meds first. Bought the smallest bottle. Not cheap by the way. First 2 nights just took half a dose. Did absolutely nothing. Not even drowsy. Next 4 nights, full dosage with same results. Nothing. Waste of money. Not sure I'd want all that sugar and alcohol every night either ( I bought the liquid form) Very disappointed. Would not recommend.