No constipation whatsoever! I love how it has a sweet taste to it and does not taste like medicine/vitamins/ minerals. This is a soft gel capsule that actually works.

elena | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/12/2015
Condition: Pregnancy

This prenatal vitamin was great! My doctor gave me about ten different samples to try, and I had the easiest time with this one. No heartburn or indigestion with this one as I did with some of the others. Another agreeable type for me was CitraNatal. Neither of these were covered in-full with my insurance, but if you go online you can print out a certificate for a $30 price reduction at the Pharmacy. Too bad this vitamin is not a "preferred" brand with most insurance companies because it is a wonderfully easy pill to take and digest.Read More Read Less

Loreh323 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient