had worked for me but unfourtally I ended up with PE from taking it.

I have been taking Dasetta for 4 months now. I tried to stop taking it last month, my dr would not change it however. I take it for abnormal menstrual cycles. (I had been on my period for over a year without breaks lasting shorter than a 24 hour time frame.) Doubling up the pills helped me to stop in the beginning, but once I started to take them normally the period came back just as heavy and...

svdboi | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/10/2020
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

3 months supply for treatment of ovarian cyst nonstop EXTREMELY heavy periods. Ended up in the hospital 2 weeks from my 3rd month. Caused large and small blood clots in both lungs, heart palpitations, and my cyst came right back. This Estrogen based birth control was to blame. Now I'm thousands of dollars in a hole because of this cheap but effective pill. It'll stop your periods for sure though. Find any other option besides estrogen based is my reccomendation for all you young ladies, especially if you have a cyst, heavy periods, or thyroid disease, like I came to find out what was actually wrong with me and the cause of the original problems. This one isn't the one for me.

ocnlvr83 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/29/2018
Condition: Painful Periods

I started these pills because I had irregular and extremely painful and heavy periods. Within the first month, I became regular and my periods were significantly lighter and much less painful.

Ecno | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/23/2017

I haven't had any negative remarks from taking it besides nausea and diarrhea the first month, other than that i'm completely fine and it made my cramps less painful. My periods aren't as heavy.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/28/2015
Condition: Endometriosis

Major Headaches, Depression and spots in my vision.

Jsmith | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/18/2015
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I started using it for my long periods. Its worked great. Never have any problems.