sunnydzfrmegmail.com | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2015
Condition: Muscle or Bone Disorder

Was/still am having severe back pain. Helped some with the inflammation/pain. However, Over the 6 day period of taking this medication, I have had significant insomnia. I have only been able to sleep approximately 3 hours.

SpoiledRotten2012 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2012
Condition: Vocal Cord Swelling

I don't see the reason for taking this med under the reason for taking this med so I chose the closest to it. I was told by a dr. I have a bacterial infection/inflammation in my throat that caused my tongue to swell & blocking something I cant pronounce @ the moment causing my tongue to push upward to the roof of my mouth with increase in saliva. Immediately after taking the med as directed on package,I felt a huge relief/difference in being able to swallow ,talk, &,eat. The pain was so less intense.I was so relieved. I had a few glasses of wine After my dinner dose because I didn't know I wasn't suppose to drink on the med. That makes me nervous. I'm so glad I looked the med up on Webmd to complete my research. I hope nothing bad happens since I already drank on it.