On month 4 and it has changed my life from 3 heavy pads/day to none. It takes time to reach peak efficacy.I take it alone (not combined with BP meds). Savings Card avail.online for $50 discount. I pay $20 per month. I have my dignity back.

2nd one

Dr. D | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2021
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

Other than a lighter wallet (about $500) I could tell zero difference. I took it for about 4 weeks. Nothing.

David | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

After 5 days I noticed memory problems from the drug. I quickly quit taking it and there has been no improvement. The only other reasons could be that I had undetected COVID and that is sometimes a side effect or it was from a slight increase in Moclobimid, but I have been on the Moclobimide at that dose before with no problems and I tested neg for Covid.

Donna | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/27/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I was taking Mybetriz 25 mg and Dr changed it to 50mg and it got worse, I had dry mouth that didn't go away , along with thrush. I saw a Urologist and she told me to stop taking it,and see how I felt, the dry mouth is going away and seems like my bladder is working better, I still have some leakage but not like when I was on the meds. Due to my age she said there were things I could try like therapy for 12 weeks but due to back pain and a bad knee that is out of the question. I would like to hear of other meds that would help with this with out a lot of side effects. Read More Read Less

David | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/21/2021
Condition: Frequent Urination

My primary doctor recommended Oxybutynin for one month and said if no improvement in my evening frequency, I should see a urologist. So there was no improvement and the urologist prescribed Myrbetriq (50mg). The evening after the 4th pill, I could not pee at all and had to be rushed to emergency where they installed a catheter to empty my bladder that was ready to explode. I thought I was going to die until that put me on the catheter. I was on the catheter at home for 5 days suffering from the pain that the catheter was causing me. When the urologist removed the catheter, he did not know that urinary blockage was one of the side effects which really surprised me. I told him that before seeing h0im I had read some patient on Myrbetriq forums saying that the drug caused urinary blockages. He poo pooed the reason for their blockage and said they must have been prone to blockage rather than due to taking Myrbetriq. I strongly disagree with his assessment.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/17/2021
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

It has had some effect. For the price, it should be more effective. Overpriced for the results.

Kat | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/17/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Side effects were terrible, nausea, dizzy and raised my BP. I have low BP.

annarella | 75 or over | Female | Patient
8/16/2020
Condition: Frequent Urination

10 days after using this drug I was admitted to ER with severe chest pains. I went into A-fib and needed to have a pacemaker put in.

Neva | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/21/2020
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

I don't have to go to the bathroom as often during the night. However, when I have to go, I have to go immediately. I don't like the smell of the urine and my back ache seems worse.

bertaco | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/19/2020
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I have been using Myrbetriq 50 MG for about 13 weeks. It does help somewhat; but, I still have the feeling that I need to urinate most of the time. I do my best to ignore that feeling and only go when I really have to. My side effects have been very dry eyes and now I seem to have lower left back pain. I still plan on using it a few more weeks before trying Botox in the Bladder.

AllieK | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/11/2020
Condition: Frequent Urination

I am almost finished with my third month of 50 mg. Myrbetriq, one per day in the morning. I don't have any severe side effects, but I don't believe that it has helped. It is possible that the Myrbetriq has negatively affected my memory. I may also be retaining water, as I feel that I have gained weight. However, it is also possible that these manifestations stem from concurrent use of Elmiron, which is prescribed for interstitial cystitis. My preferred treatment for frequent urination during the night has been diazepam 10mg. That's Valium. But doctors don't want to give it to me. It helps me sleep through the night better than anything, without having to get up and pee every 20 to 30 minutes. I'm 56 & have a small bladder capacity. I have been a nighttime peer for many years. Getting up so much affects the quality of my life because I'm exhausted every morning. The slightest bit of urine will wake me up. I'm telling you, diazepam is the best.Read More Read Less

John | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2019
Condition: Frequent Urination

I've been taking this medication for around 3 months but have discontinued it for the past 4 days. I had a brain injury 20 some years ago that I think is a factor in my frequent urination or need to urinate frequently. Frequent need to get up at night to urinate as well. It's been difficult for me to visit family as I have shame attached to my need to urinate all the time. I am only 53 and the research I did I found the possible side effects of ditropan xl scary. I did not really experience any side effects from Myrbetriq other than possibly slightly elevated blood pressure but I do not take medication if I feel it is doing nothing majorly therapeutic for me so I am off it. I noticed that since being off, I am urinating very well. I have been taking Uricare by Himalya a herbal supplement, and thus far I am satisfied with that more so than the Myrbetriq. Like other reviews I've seen here, I will live with this issue for now because I have largely lived with it for around 10 years or so.Read More Read Less

Unhappy | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/9/2019
Condition: Frequent Urination

I took this medication for 5 weeks, I was dizzy and had a hard time breathing, and got tried. It did nothing for me. Stopped taking back to normal, this medication is awful.

Helpfull | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/26/2019
Condition: Frequent Urination

my doctor gave me a six week trail of myrbetriq,after a few weeks I became dizzy and I was having a hard time breathing, I did not know these side effects until I checked with web md. Needless to say I stopped treatment.

still hopefull | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/19/2019
Condition: Urine Leakage When there is a Strong Desire to Void

Radiation in that area 27yrs ago. Processively worse. SOMEWHAt helps leakage. Leakage not as bad but still feel urge and leakage. Must wear #5 pads

Myrbetriq | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/24/2019
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Extreme anxiety, pounding pulse, retaining urine, very narrow stream, nausea. Brief improvement after a month. Deteriorated fast, back to frequent need to pee, wake seized with anxiety, fatigue & anxiety made me stop this scary med. will risk oxybutinin to try. Debilitating fatigue & nervousness, mood alteration. Be careful with this. Clear CT scans & ultrasounds. Try cystoscope soon. Mild appendicitis & pulled ligament in right groin might be impacting.

Ned | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2019
Condition: Frequent Urination

I am on a 3month hiatus from Cytoxan. I am male, 86yo. I had been drinking a lot due to chemo, waking about 5-6 times nightly. As I did not wish to disturb my sleep, I saw urologist & then his PA gave me samples of 50mg. Didn't feel right from start. Urination increased to 10 times night, frequent incontinence, none before. On 3rd day muscles were so weak I felt paralyzed. Could not support weight. Only cognitive problem is unable to spell sometimes. Had to close my part-time medical practice. Reported to FDA. Saw atty., who finally said I hadn't been taking long enough to reach therapeutic range. Incontinence remains. Neuromuscular problem persist, using a cane & rolling walker. Diastolic BP remains high. Am in PT 2x's/wk. It's been 5 months and this is new normal. Drug has ruined my livelihood and taken my energy, and my speech is slowed. DO NOT TAKE, in my opinion.Read More Read Less

Judy A | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/10/2019
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Iâ??ve been taking this drug for nine months now, and I cannot see much difference. No side effects from the drug. It is a very expensive drug. Iâ??m going to start taking myself off it this week. Iâ??m 75 and guess I will just have to live with it.

sandra m. | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/15/2019
Condition: Frequent Urination

I took this medicine for 5 days. It gave me vertigo and blurred vision. It did help with the urgency, but the side effects are not worth it. I went off 3 days ago and still have the vertigo. I'm not sure how long it will take to work it's way out of my system, I'm hoping soon. I'm sure as with any medication some people will not experience any of these side effects and be fine. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them.

Genie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/22/2019
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I am down to getting out of bed once per night as opposed to 4 or 5 times. I am finding my memory is not as good as it was and don't know if it is related to taking myrbetriq. Does anyone else find they are having memory problems or confusion? I am a very young active 68 year old.

Barb | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/4/2019
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

I was 68 and had suffered from overactive bladder since my 20s. My bladder ruled my life, clothing changes were required almost daily. I had tried ditropan two times over the years with no benefit, only dry mouth. My new urologist gave me Myrbetriq and my life changed. Within a week I was totaly continent during the day, only get up once at night. This has been a total life changer for me. I no longer have to make sure I'm close to a bathroom at all times.