On month 4 and it has changed my life from 3 heavy pads/day to none. It takes time to reach peak efficacy.I take it alone (not combined with BP meds). Savings Card avail.online for $50 discount. I pay $20 per month. I have my dignity back.

2nd one

David | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

After 5 days I noticed memory problems from the drug. I quickly quit taking it and there has been no improvement. The only other reasons could be that I had undetected COVID and that is sometimes a side effect or it was from a slight increase in Moclobimid, but I have been on the Moclobimide at that dose before with no problems and I tested neg for Covid.

Donna | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/27/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I was taking Mybetriz 25 mg and Dr changed it to 50mg and it got worse, I had dry mouth that didn't go away , along with thrush. I saw a Urologist and she told me to stop taking it,and see how I felt, the dry mouth is going away and seems like my bladder is working better, I still have some leakage but not like when I was on the meds. Due to my age she said there were things I could try like therapy for 12 weeks but due to back pain and a bad knee that is out of the question. I would like to hear of other meds that would help with this with out a lot of side effects.

David | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/21/2021
Condition: Frequent Urination

My primary doctor recommended Oxybutynin for one month and said if no improvement in my evening frequency, I should see a urologist. So there was no improvement and the urologist prescribed Myrbetriq (50mg). The evening after the 4th pill, I could not pee at all and had to be rushed to emergency where they installed a catheter to empty my bladder that was ready to explode. I thought I was going to die until that put me on the catheter. I was on the catheter at home for 5 days suffering from the pain that the catheter was causing me. When the urologist removed the catheter, he did not know that urinary blockage was one of the side effects which really surprised me. I told him that before seeing h0im I had read some patient on Myrbetriq forums saying that the drug caused urinary blockages. He poo pooed the reason for their blockage and said they must have been prone to blockage rather than due to taking Myrbetriq. I strongly disagree with his assessment.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/17/2021
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

It has had some effect. For the price, it should be more effective. Overpriced for the results.

Kat | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/17/2021
Condition: Overactive Bladder

Side effects were terrible, nausea, dizzy and raised my BP. I have low BP.