I take the medication every day at the same time, and regularly have otherwise unprotected intercourse with my partner for over a year now. No pregnancy, so it is reliable. I just have noticed it is harder for me to lose weight while on it, and I get nauseous very easily. I also get migraines often. These things may or may not be due to the medication, I am not 100% sure.

Packaging is wrong. No indication as to what pills to begin with, and the labels are upside down. All pills are one color. Checked recall information and the lot number in packaging does not match but is clearly mis-packages.

Audrey | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/8/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I've been taking it for a month and it has eased my mental perimenopause symptoms like moodiness and hot flashes. My appetite has decreased marginally because of bloat but I have more energy and the ability to control mood swings.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/13/2020

I got my first pack done. I came down very sick dizzy, bad headache, horrible bleeding and blood cloths, pressure in my chest for a hole week.I stopped taking it and within a week I felt 100x better. I started googling it and I read this happens to a lot of people. Definitely look it over before choosing it.

Grace | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/10/2020
Condition: Painful Periods

I got on this medication for birth control & for painful, heavy periods that would last over two weeks. Since I have been on it my periods are now a day to two days long. It is also the only form of birth control my partner and I use for preventing pregnancy and is very effective. The only problem I had was the first two months I was using it, I would have spotting while taking the pills but that stopped after my body adjusted to the hormones.

Gigi | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/8/2020

My periods were on a routine until I thought I was gaining weight on my last bc pill and my doctor switched me to this pill. It was then that the break through bleeding started. I wish I didn’t switch to this pill. It just did not work for me.

Cindy jen1 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/18/2018

I have experienced nausea, bloating, migraines, non migraine headaches on a nearly daily bases, break through bleeding, and a heavy feeling in chest. Most of these are adverse reactions listed on meds... I stopped taking them.