I suffer from severe allergies year round and have been prescribed all the most popular medicines. Nasacort has been the only one to really clear up my sinuses. Its an amazing drug.

I used this for nasal congestion for the first time about an hour and a half ago. It hasn't worked one bit! Now my nose is completely stopped up and I can't breathe through it at all. I followed the directions on the label very carefully. Has anyone else had this problem? I had been using an over the counter decongestant, but you're only supposed to use it for 3 days (I had used it for about 6 mon...

Badmigraines | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Give me intolerable migraine. Also very bad hand pain. Made me worse, not better. Can not use. Very scary.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/19/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

i got a migraine every time i used it. stopped after a week of realizing it was the Nasacort giving me the migraines.

top dog | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/21/2018
Condition: Allergic Rhinitis Prevention

I used to have the worst allergies. I would be bed ridden on and off during the spring and summer. Using Nasacort my allergies have completely disapeared.

MH57 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/28/2017
Condition: Allergic Rhinitis Prevention

I have used fluticasone (generic), Flonase, and Nasacort. ONLY Nasacort has proven to be effective to clear my sinuses and keep them clear and keep me breathing. The generic fluticasone worked for a while, but it also has a flowery scent and taste. The Flonase mist delivery system was great, but it wasn't really all that effective. And it's expensive. Nasacort was a great and positive surprise. Economical, too. Glad I found it.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/15/2017

I used this for the fist time and i waited for an hour for it to work and noting..i will never use this brand again.. total garbage