I have been taking this pill for 2 months and I have been satisfied. I am not pregnant, and my acne has cleared up beautifully. I do still get painful menstrual camps, and my period is heavy for the first 3 days but then is extremely light. It is also more regular than before. I recommend this pill! Also in the beginning I was worried because my acne got worse, but after the first month It has ...

While I have not gotten pregnant since using this medication, I have noticed a lot of unwanted side effects. The main one is that if I miss a pill, even ONE (whether I take it ASAP the next morning or not), I start spotting. Sometimes it's a regular period or close to it, other times it's light spotting for a week +. This still happens even when I HAVEN'T missed a dose... I feel like I either have...

AR | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/9/2019
Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods

I’ve been taking this birth control for almost 5 years now and I am truly satisfied. My period comes regularly, I know the exact date I’m suppose to get it, my cramps are not as bad as before. I might have gained some weight but I am not sure if that is because of the birth control. It cleared up my acne SOOO much. I don’t really get mood swings while on it, sometimes maybe a be emotional the week leading up but to it but nothing crazy. Definitely recommend.

ShyD | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2019

My ance has calmed down but I've had spotting for well over 2 weeks now since starting this, it's annoying cause it feels like I'm on an endless period. I'm not sure if will continue to take this BC, it might work for others but not for my body.

Mariaelena26 | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/12/2018
Condition: Acne

I started taking birth control for my acne. I had been breaking out really bad out of the blue and nothing helped so I decided to get birth control pills to regulate my hormones since I was breaking out badly sometimes multiple cystic pimples and small ones around my mouth and chin. I was so depressed and desperate so I research the best pill for hormonal acne is ortho tri cyclen so I got the generic version tri linyah. After 3 months I pretty much have no acne, unless I eat dairy. I only got one cystic pimple in the first 4 months of use. Now I just have scars that are fading quickly. As for other symptoms I have none. I never experienced any negative side effects. It made my boobs bigger for the first 2 months and now theyâ??re back to normal and I only gained like 5 lbs which I donâ??t mind since Iâ??m so skinny I prefer to be thick. I did notice that my mood improved I donâ??t feel as depressed or emotional. I think it regulated my hormones so my skin is a lot better and I believe in 4 more months it will be crystal clear it gets better each month so far. For me this pill works as contraceptive as well. I just started having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and so far no pregnancy. I do make sure to take it the same time every day I believe thatâ??s important key.

kimcraig277 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/3/2018
Condition: Endometriosis

I want to use this opportunity to thank this great woman called mother Iya for what she has done for me and my family, after trying for 5 years. This great woman has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. mother Iya has used her great herbal medicine to help me to get pregnant with her powerful ways and after 7 days of applying her herbs.This is more than words i can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to her. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue of not able to conceive, to try mother Iya herbal remedy to contact her. thank you mother and forever remain a blessing in my life. Contact her today on her email [email protected] and phone number +441133201124

techgirl17 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/28/2018

I have been taking this birth control for awhile now, and the only negative thing I have noticed is my acne. I didn't have acne until after I started this bc. I can't always remember to take my bc at the same exact time every day, so luckily my bf and I have other forms of bc as well. This pill has definitely shortened and lightened my periods as well as reduce cramping. Unless there is a drastic change in my physical well being, I will definitely continue taking this bc.