I am a 69 year old male. I have been on the 2Mg pact only several days. The best news is this drug has made me more alert and able to do things around the house. I am less tired. and my mental attitude has improved. I was not expecting anything from the first dose. Was I ever surprised. An hour and half after dosing, I had a good erection. The next morning I woke with a hard on. Neither...

what is active ingredient of androderm

Roberto | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/29/2021
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

At age 73, I think I have age-related deficiency; very low T-level. Over the years I have used T-shots, T-gel and now patches. The shots were uncomfortable, the gel was messy, and the patches are leaving itchy red welts that last weeks, plus they are very expensive ($300 for 90, after insurance). Not happy.

Ed | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/26/2020
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

After taking Androderm by Allergan for 31 days I had a blood draw. My total testosterone was 200. previously on injectible testosterone was 1100, and with pellets 600. Androderm has no effect on me.

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

MEDSF | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/14/2017

I was one who could not use this - irritated skin finally culminating in a quarter-size patch of soft skin @ hip being pulled off with patch. Trying to heal one month later. Won't work for me, insurance will not pay for an alternative. Now trying a compounded testosterone product.

wiscman | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/11/2017
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

I will write a new review once I have a longer period of use. Right now, I am reviewing the company. I wrote to them with two simple questions, but they deferred because they only SELL the product. I think the questions are very basic: 1. If the half-life is 70 minutes, then 96% of the medicine would be absorbed in 6 hours. Why do I have to wear the patch for 24 hours? 2. Is the inside and outside of my right thigh one application site or two?