Just threw up five times. I'm passing a kidney stone, and feel awful. My ten year old reminded me that we had the medicine (God bless her). She said, "It tastes terrible, but would you rather taste something gross, or feel better, because it totally works." LOL. She was right. The "four minute guarantee" is true. Now if I can just get rid of the stupid kidney stone.

Nauzine seems to work well but they taste like an old ladys house smells. Atrocious!!! They are absolutly disgusting! They taste so bad that the next time I need them I’ll have to ask myself if the relief they give me will be worth trying to choke them down. It almost makes me angry that the manufacturer produced something so inedible. I appreciate that they want to help me get rid of my nausea b...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/24/2020
Condition: Indigestion

I started using it after surgery, to combat the nausea from it. I still use it 3+ years later for stomach aches, nausea, or general digestive discomfort. It’s a godsend. I had a stomach ache for 10 hours last night and was in excruciating pain. This morning I got more Nauzene (I had run out) and it solved the pain so fast.

Kristen | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2018
Condition: Indigestion

I have mild acid reflux and usually buy tums. I saw nauzene and thought I’d give it a try. About an hour after taking it, I came down with a severe headache and started vomiting (rare for me). I feel fine now about 3 hours later. I can’t figure out what happened.

Gastric Ulcer Girl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/2/2018
Condition: Ulcer from Stomach Acid

I have been using Nauzene for several months now. I have gastric ulcers and even with my prescription medications to control acid I still need something quick and fast for breakthrough acid episodes. This is a great product. I works very fast to control acid and nausea. It's been a great help for me.

Dok | 55-64 | Male | Patient
7/5/2018
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I would have loved to have tried this, but using aspartame in this stopped me. Aspartame gives me brain fog. I do not know why you would formulate this with Aspartame, many others won't use it either.

eblues | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/9/2018
Condition: Heartburn

This stuff is great for heartburn and indigestion too. I get almost immediate relief. I like the taste of the chewable tables, which dissolve quickly.