Just threw up five times. I'm passing a kidney stone, and feel awful. My ten year old reminded me that we had the medicine (God bless her). She said, "It tastes terrible, but would you rather taste something gross, or feel better, because it totally works." LOL. She was right. The "four minute guarantee" is true. Now if I can just get rid of the stupid kidney stone.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/24/2020
Condition: Indigestion

I started using it after surgery, to combat the nausea from it. I still use it 3+ years later for stomach aches, nausea, or general digestive discomfort. It’s a godsend. I had a stomach ache for 10 hours last night and was in excruciating pain. This morning I got more Nauzene (I had run out) and it solved the pain so fast.

Kristen | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2018
Condition: Indigestion

I have mild acid reflux and usually buy tums. I saw nauzene and thought I’d give it a try. About an hour after taking it, I came down with a severe headache and started vomiting (rare for me). I feel fine now about 3 hours later. I can’t figure out what happened.

Gastric Ulcer Girl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/2/2018
Condition: Ulcer from Stomach Acid

I have been using Nauzene for several months now. I have gastric ulcers and even with my prescription medications to control acid I still need something quick and fast for breakthrough acid episodes. This is a great product. I works very fast to control acid and nausea. It's been a great help for me.

Dok | 55-64 | Male | Patient
7/5/2018
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I would have loved to have tried this, but using aspartame in this stopped me. Aspartame gives me brain fog. I do not know why you would formulate this with Aspartame, many others won't use it either.

eblues | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/9/2018
Condition: Heartburn

This stuff is great for heartburn and indigestion too. I get almost immediate relief. I like the taste of the chewable tables, which dissolve quickly.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2018

I had waves of nausea, grabbed this product and it worked so well. And very fast! Not the best taste, but not terrible either (wild cherry), it's chalky like antacid tabs. I really recommend, though I believe it stopped me up a bit, but honestly that is worth getting rid of the nausea.

Cmiller360 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/18/2017

Nauzine seems to work well but they taste like an old ladys house smells. Atrocious!!! They are absolutly disgusting! They taste so bad that the next time I need them I’ll have to ask myself if the relief they give me will be worth trying to choke them down. It almost makes me angry that the manufacturer produced something so inedible. I appreciate that they want to help me get rid of my nausea but it seems like thats where they stopped. It actually makes me mad that they’d produce and sell something so horribly tasting. Read More Read Less

Draya marie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/28/2017

I had extreme nausea for days, due to stress induced anxiety. At 4 AM i was desperate for relief so i drove to walmart and found nauzene. It gave me relief INSTANTLY. Definitely recommend.

MDG | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/8/2017

Had norovirus and couldn't even drink water. Tablets helped tremendously! And it said there was a new flavor, which did not taste bad at all, wild cherry. I was able to keep fluids down after taking Nauzene.

CassMae16 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/12/2017
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I have a leaky gut and my stomach is always so sensitive to any kind of food really. I get bad inflammation in my stomach to the point where I get severe abdominal pain which then makes me vomit. Well this week I'm going through another flare up. My brother told me about Nauzene so I made my hubby run to the Walgreens up the street and boy let me just say it helps. I mean miracle worker. I started off with one, then 2, then 3 and finally it worked it's magic fully within 20 minutes. It does start working at the 4 minute mark but the more time you give it the better. Thank goodness for finally getting a comfortable good nights rest ❤️ Just try to get past that nasty after taste but other than that you will be great after using this. Read More Read Less

Feeling icky | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/12/2016

Rebelbagby | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/5/2015

Wow! I had uncontrollable vomiting and constant nausea. Four tablets took only a few minutes to relieve my misery.

djm | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/4/2015

I have been using this product for a couple of years for dizziness from inner ear infections. Also, for occasional nausea related to other medication. It is usually very effective within 20 to 30 minutes. The only negative issues are the nasty taste of the tablets and the confusion with the name being used for different products. The tablets and the liquid have completely different ingredients. I have only used the tablets that contain squid ink. I have not used the liquid or the chewables.

Bitsy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/28/2014

Easy fast and palatable.

D Burg | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/4/2014

I am on chemo for stage 4 Breast Cancer...Just started using the drug, has already made a difference.. Going to try a take a few every 15 minutes before bedtime to try to prevent severe nausea feeling late at night.... Otherwise, I would recommend this product...