The cost of this medicine is prohibitive!! Stop the expensive tv ads and reduce the price for us patients.

After my 6th afib bout in 5 years and 4 electro cardioversions my cardiologist suggested cryoablation. My brother had this done over a year ago. I am one of the worst patients he has... I never take my rythmol or Toprol... I can take a years worth of drugs, or get zapped once every 12 months. Anyway this time they put me on eliquis in prep for ablation. My doctor is very popular and its a 7 we...

William | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/2/2021
Condition: Deep Vein Thrombosis Prevention

Swelling in feet, ankles and legs, lost weight and tiredness

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/23/2021

Been on this for 6 months I get headaches from time to time and also forget a lot of thing from time to time.

booboo12 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
1/4/2021

caused my mother to go blind blood clot in eye

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/27/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Blood Clots in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation

I started taking eliquis 4 yrs ago for AFib now I have short term memory loss; just discovered memory loss is a side effect.

Skissor | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/24/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Blood Clots in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation

I have been taking Eliquis, 5mg two times per day since 02-2018. I was taken to hospital and had mini-stroke. Dr. put me on Eliquis and Clopidogrel. Ihave shortness of breath with Eliquis, overall tiredness. headaches. Bruise very easily. Have to be extremely careful not to cut myself. Cut my arm last July while on vacation. Bought blood stop powder and plenty of bandaids. Took about three days for it to finally stop bleeding. Mostly concerned about shortness of breath. I like to bicycle, work out in the yard. Wonder if others have had these reactions.