This has changed my life. Was on trileptal for nerve pain. Made me very tired and occasionally I would have dizzy spells. Did not have with Oxtellar.

I am taking Oxtellar XR 150mg to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia pain, so far it has not worked for me.

sad_boi | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/20/2021
Condition: Simple Partial Seizures

It stopped my seizures, but now I suffer from extreme depression and suicidal ideation.

Storchy | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/6/2018
Condition: Facial Nerve Pain

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia for 4 years, I tried many other drugs during the first 3 months before trying Oxtellar Xr. Once the doctor prescribed the right dosage of 600 mg per day my symptoms disappeared. Oxtellar is my life saver. If you have this awful diseased give this drug a try.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/19/2016
Condition: Simple Seizure

About 7 months ago my doctor switched me from Oxcarbazapine to Oxtellar XR for absence seizures. On the old mediciane I wanted to constantly take a nap and frequently had bad dreams. On Oxtellar, I stay awake and the bad dreams are gone. It took 3 or 4 months to get through the conversion, but once there I felt like a normal person again.

Jennifer | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/18/2016
Condition: Convulsive Seizures

I was on Trileptal 1800mg a day for 12 years. I had a lot of success and only experienced 2 tonic clonic seizures a year (or anytime I missed a dose) however loss of coordination and headaches brought me to the neurologist. I have been on Oxtellar XR 1800mg for a little over 2 years. I am seizure free. I have had extreme reaction to any time in the sun and have had spells of significant memory loss and confusion since starting Oxtellar. Overall the medication has completely controlled the seizures. I am talking to the Dr regarding additional treatment for the memory issues.

angie garrett | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/30/2016
Condition: Simple Partial Seizures

I am hoping that someone will comment on this for. I have read all of the other comments and everyone seems to be taking this for various neuropathies/ nerve pain. I do not have this. Instead my neurologist precribed this for seizures (absence type - sp?). Has anyone else been given this med for same diagnosis? Thanks!