Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chateal oral.

11/25/2013 2:44:47 PM

Reviewer: chloeam712, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I'm a 22 year old mother off two. Since starting Chateal 3 months ago, I've had many ups and downs. I originally started to get rid of an ovarian cyst. The first month I bled for nearly 4 weeks, and immediately noticed moodiness. But I figured I'd wait it out like most doctors suggest, to see if the side effects eased. I've had somewhat regular periods, that last at least 7 days ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2013 11:59:27 PM

Reviewer: cray1234, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am not sure of the effectiveness of this drug in concert with pregnancy, however I have been using it for 11 days and I have become very moody, my face filled up with acne, and I wanted to eat more than I should. I also stopped working out at the gym. This drug is not good and I do not recommend it to anyone. I will be taking myself off of it immediately.

11/20/2013 5:47:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I haven't had many problems with this drug and my periods only last 4 days or so which is nice, but I have also had weird discharge like the previous reviewer. It isn't constant but when it happens it's bothersome and uncomfortable. I am thinking about switching because of this. At first, I thought I might have an infection but I tried yeast infection medication thinking it was that an ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2013 12:56:35 PM

Reviewer: Rissroux, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    As per the previous review my hair has been shedding ridiculously bad. I have also been super emotional.. I was sent this instead of my normal Portia. I know they say they have the same hormones but I feel very different on this.

9/16/2013 11:29:28 PM

Reviewer: Vivian, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My hair started falling off. Even after stopping using for a month my hair is still slowly falling out. It also made me moody. Dd not like these at all.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day