Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estarylla oral.

12/19/2016 1:58:25 PM

Reviewer: MommytoSophia, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Estarylla should never be taken under any circumstances! Within four months of taking this, I became severely depressed, my anxiety was out of control and I could barely find the motivation to get simple tasks done during the day. I found myself so aggressive, my mood swings were out of control and I would cry at the drop of a hat. I honestly thought I was pregnant because I was so out of contro ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2016 1:07:09 AM

Reviewer: karolok, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    *I don't know how effective/ineffective it really is* I was originally on mononessa for 10 months when my pharmacy switched me to sprintec. I was afraid but they said it was the same thing so I went with it and had no problems for three months. We switched pharmacies and then I got this stuff for free which was nice but a little off putting... They said it was the same thing again so I figure ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2014 10:45:59 PM

Reviewer: Hardwell, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using this for a couple of months and so far it's great. My mom has been using it for years,then one month she stopped using it and got pregnant with my brother, but overall the pill worked great. Just don't forget to take it. I at times still forget to take it like once a month.

1/4/2014 10:26:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Estarylla for 4 months and have had terrible flare ups with my acne. My pharmacy, Walmart, switched me from Sprintec to this birth control and I am not pleased with it. On Sprintec, I had no acne at all and felt great. On Estarylla my body doesn't feel right. I feel emotional, and have mood swings. I finally called Walmart, and am switching back to Sprintec!

10/20/2013 6:59:27 PM

Reviewer: maddddddd, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    HORRIBLE side effects! Mood swings and constant breakouts. Was on Sprintec until my pharmacy stopped carrying it, and replaced it with this junk. Gave it a try for the past 4 months..and I'm still experiencing the breakouts. I'm not talking about 2 pimples a week... 3-5 deep, painful cysts and new clogged pores every single day. Hating this pill :(

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day