I've been using this for a couple of months and so far it's great. My mom has been using it for years,then one month she stopped using it and got pregnant with my brother, but overall the pill worked great. Just don't forget to take it. I at times still forget to take it like once a month.

*I don't know how effective/ineffective it really is* I was originally on mononessa for 10 months when my pharmacy switched me to sprintec. I was afraid but they said it was the same thing so I went with it and had no problems for three months. We switched pharmacies and then I got this stuff for free which was nice but a little off putting... They said it was the same thing again so I figured I ...

Allison | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/4/2021
Condition: Acne

Started off with sprintec my first month for acne then was switched to this brand because of my insurance. I was very nauseous the first 2 months or so then acne got worse but that all went away. Now about 4 months in I will say my skin is amazing and acne is completely gone!! However... I have gained some weight about 10 pounds or so but mostly because it has given me uncontrollable hunger. I am also bloating like never before and have been more anxious and some days even depressed. I don’t feel like myself anymore so I am going to stop taking it tomorrow but hopefully find a new birth control soon. I would personally rather have my acne than the symptoms it has given me. 3 stars for clear face as this was the reason I started taking it.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/20/2021

I have been taking this for 5 months and so far, so good. I havent had any bad side effects and my period comes normally every month. Best bc I've been on

Anonymous |
12/10/2020

I had really bad emotional side effects so be careful with this.

Breanna Astello | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2020
Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods

I'm 17 and have never taken birth control before and I wish I never have because this pill has scarred me. I took for my absence of menstrual periods and my doctor prescribed this for me but I never expected to feel the way I am. After the first 2 weeks, everything was fine, but when it came to the end of the 2nd week, that's when I started feeling the side effects. I immediately stopped because I was feeling tired, depressed, and extremely anxious. I've never felt this way before and I would freak myself out and end up getting panic attacks. I NEVER want to experience this feeling again. It's day 6 of me not taking it and I still feel extremely anxious. If I don't feel any better after the 7th day of not taking it, I'm gonna go to my doctor and ask her what I should do, or what medication I should use to decrease these feelings. I just want to do the things I once loved to do.

MAMA | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/17/2020

Horrible side effects. Nausea, vomiting and migraines.