Before I started using this I read these reviews and became horrified this was going to be the worst thing to happen to me, but I've been extremely fine with it no bad side effects at all

I've been taking birth control for 12 years and in the past 3 years been on Tri-Estarylla. CVS changed it and I assumed it would be the same has the one I had before. I was wrong. I didn't have any physical problems like most ladies and it did do its job..no pregnancies. I just started feeling off. I become more anxious, and depressed before my period. I thought this was normal. Until, my new doct...

Florida | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/7/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

Not being on any birth control pills for over 5 years I thought I would give a try again as my periods would be so painful and heavy I was unable to leave the house only last two or three days. After being on these pills going on 3 months I'm thinking I need to get off and just deal w/ the bloody mess and pain First month just noticed attitude / moody painful period only few days long. Second month had my period for 11 days!! Full on only the first few were painful with moody days and headaches. Going on month 3 I had a headache for 4 days to were I can't do anything and got my period only for 4 days a week later headaches again! These are actually really bad migraines I've been watching what I eat and don't drink alcohol so I'm thinking it's these pills I'm 41 and wanted to take meds to ease the pain so I'm able to function during my periods but I will take the bloody period pains over these migraines

Anonymous | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

I have been taking this medication for a year and a half and have had a great experience. It has significantly improved my acne which is almost nonexistent. My periods are almost pain free and light. I haven’t noticed major switches in my mood or sex drive. My biggest side effect was experiencing anxiety and nausea during the first few days in the pill pack. However, I learned that taking the pill with a light snack got rid of this issue and I no longer have to deal with it.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/15/2021
Condition: Acne

This medication was good at first, but I went off of it because my pharmacy changed to a different brand. I decided I wanted to give it another shot since I haven’t experienced any problems with it. Bad idea. I broke out horribly and I waited it out for three months and it did not get better it only got worse. I would wake up with 3-4 new pimples everyday and I was so insecure and could not leave the house without makeup. I do not recommend this pill if you are trying to alleviate acne

Red | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2021

My pharmacy automatically switched me to Tri-Estarylla after Tri-Prevefim wasn’t partnering with them, and it genuinely was the worst 3 weeks of 2020/2021 and that’s saying a lot. Although allegedly sharing the same ingredients as Tri-Prevefim, Estarylla made me legit crazy. From lack of sex drive and less lubrication to the most dramatic mood swings that only toddlers should have. Within a two hour period at one point: I was angry to happy to depressed to giggling to sad to frustrated, and topped it off with crying the night away. I might as well get an Oscar for my performance. Jokes aside, please do not subject yourself to this misery.

xoxo | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/2/2020

My experience has been horrible. I've been on a never ending period that isn't a normal period. Not to share too much but it has been horribly thick and brown. My face has broken out horribly and itches constantly. I was switched to this from Sprintec. I will gladly pay out of pocket before I continue taking this medication. Please do yourself a favor and do not take this medicine. I've been on a lot of different BC in my time and this was the worst experience yet.