I started taking birth control for irregular periods, but then my need evolved to birth control. I first took Seasonique but switched over to Daysee because it was essentially the same thing and was cheaper. I have had no problems with it at all. It works great, I've never gotten pregnant despite my sexual activity. The only side effect I would say was that my skin improved and my acne decreased...

I've been on Daysee for five months now because my insurance company is charging a premium for the brand name "seasonique." The pharmacy and my insurance claim that it is exactly the same, but it isn't. The amount of hormones in Daysee is lower. I've been very dissatisfied with this pill. I've had break through bleeding for a month.

briley | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/18/2020

everything was fine using daysee until i got to the seventh week i started spotting brown and red blood and having severe cramps. i even started getting acne on my chest, back and face.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/24/2020

I took this pill for a little over one month after being switched from a different brand. This is the worst birth control that I have ever taken. I have never experienced anxiety a day in my life and I was a complete mess for over a week due to this birth control. Uncontrollably crying all of the time, I was scared to leave the house, I didnâ??t want to talk to anyone, I was constantly worried over nothing. Within three days of stopping this pill I was 90% better, within a week I was feeling 100% better. If you look under psychological side effects of this pill anxiety is a common one.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2020

My insurance changed me from Amethia to Daysee, and immediately I could see a change! Face, chest and back broke out uncontrollably. Spotting, cramps, PMS, just like I was on my period...absolutely awful! DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE!!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/2/2019

First year using it was great..by the time second year rolls around, im bleeding for months on end and i feel like it took a mental toll on my sex life.. Worked for not getting pregnant but thats about it..

Kim J | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/21/2019

The first 3 months were great. No mood swings, acne, or PMS. By the next pack everything changed. These huge pimples started to appear on my chin that were deep and even a month later are still healing. Then there's the breakthrough bleeding. Started spotting 6 weeks before my period is supposed to start. Bright red, clots, and it's continuous. I'm 38 and have never used as many pads and tampons in my life! Dr wanted me to stay on it but I've decided not to. It's horrible and completely ruined my sex life for weeks!