Stopped my anxiety attacks (two recent visits to ER). At the ER they gave me lorazepam. My doctor put me on 5 mg per day olanzapine because lorazepam is a depressant and could trigger another anxiety atack (paradoxically even though it is an antianxiolitic) before the flouxetine he also prescribed stabilizes me. I had to reduce to 2.5 mg after first dose of olanzapine because of severe lethargy (M...

headache dreams apples

Overseas patien | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/3/2021

They start using this medicine for my dad yday after that he see some people around us and talk to nobody he imagine some people come and go and he see animals and snakes I advise nobody used this poison plz safe your life it’s like drugs ????????????Be careful. Only one time and my father became like crazy talking to himself and confused. Bad medicine I wish they stopped

Jason Mehlhoff | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/16/2021
Condition: Schizophrenia

I have been on Zyprexa since 2000. This medication has saved my life I feel. I am working. I live a good life. I am fairly happy. Things are good. I believe this medication can work for certain people. Best wishes to you all. There is hope.

Furious | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/13/2020
Condition: Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed

I was prescribed this medication as Zyprexa, a "mood stabilizer", not knowing that it is really an anti-seizure drug. My throat swelled shut on less than 1mg--I was almost gasping for air. A few years later a different doctor gave me the same drug as "olanzapine", also not mentioning why I should take it. This time I was prescribed 10mg doses instead of 2.5mg, which the pharmacy failed to notice despite the warning of "allergic to Zyprexa." Never were side effects mentioned by the doctors. Later I was forcibly injected with this horrible drug after I had told ER personnel to check with the pharmacy, that I was allergic. Instead, I got a high-dose injection (10mg, plus Ativan, plus Haldol) and I went comatose, then got very very ill in my guts. I could not walk at all. My son said that there was "no speaking with [me] at all" on olanzapine. I think this is a terrible drug. In the hospital, nearly all the people taking antipsychotics and "mood stabilizers" had iatrogenic (doctor-caused) tardive dyskinesias. These movement disorders are usually permanent, are embarrassing, and stigmatizing. TDs are close to untreatable. I now have done research and believe that nearly all the psychotropics are neuroleptics: they are damaging to nerve cells in the brain. Not "balancing nerve chemical imbalances" -- as the advertising goes. It took me a long time to get past the nerve spasms I got from forced injections of powerful drugs. No one at the hospital bothered to ask about trauma, or about what non-drug treatments would help me. They only offered drugs, drugs, drugs. I have reported medical malpractice because no one believed me that I could not tolerate Zyprexa/olanzapine. For me, this drug was torture, and put me into a state of being "beside myself", staggeringly unable to speak, walk, express myself, with nerve pains and tingling, with painful constipation followed by relentless diarrhea, constricted airways (I say "coma", the nurse wrote "resting comfortably"!).

JFH4040 | Patient
7/12/2020
Condition: Bipolar Disorder in Remission

Have been taking only four days, Really helps with the Bipolar Insomnia. May not get a lot of sleep, but the quality of sleep is greatly improved feel refreshed if only sleeping a few hours. A side effect is now I have the appetite of Velociraptor!

Anonymous | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2020
Condition: Schizophrenia

Heavy metal Poisoning from Titanium Dioxide and Iron oxide. Clear correlation. Opadry is a company that big pharma uses for psychiatric meds. I suggest doing a lot of research. I took copious amounts of hyxrooxyzine HCL as reccomended for anxiety for over 1 month and developed schitzophrenia. Very clear correlation and and buildup in symptoms. Metal induced schitzophrenia can be removed completely if caught right away. Solution: -Copious amounts of vitamin C (liposomal is best) combined with MSM (2,000mg) -Drink tons of water and exercise to sweat to excrete wastes -Sauna or steam room or sweat toxins -Dr. Christopher’s blood stream formula (first school of natural medicine in the western United States) used to treat for heavy metal poisoning. -Dr. Schulze potent detox herbs -frequent Epsom salt baths in distilled water -Cilantro and Chlorella (very powerful removing heavy metal poisoning) concentrated tincture -Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, folic acidic. Neuroprotective. Chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax oil, neuro nourishing. -Vitamin C injection if severe -Eat only organic foods, lots of vegetables, fruits. Organic blueberries are high in anti-oxidants. -Eat balance amount of fats. Chia seeds, non-lignan flax oil, hemp seeds are most effective. Fats are very important for brain health. -Drink tons of water. Reverse osmosis or distilled water with trace minerals added, spring water is OK. -Tap water is Southern California is hard and municipal water supply contains toxic chemicals -Culligan charcoal water filter attaches to vitamin C filter (found on amazon) -Ginger, Tumeric with food -Chinese medicine doctor, Naturopathic doctor ND, DO, for herbs.