My daughter was prescribed 7.5mg for ADD. She struggled with school work and organization for most of her elementary school years; her grades were mostly C's and D's. She started Zenzedi in August 2013 and has made drastic improvement; much more organized, completes assignments, reads books from cover to cover, follows a sequence of events through completion, and most importantly is an all A stu...

I took 5mg of generic Zenzedi for 4 days in the morning. What I noticed especially on the forth day is a constricting feeling in heart and soreness in my left shoulder and arm. Constriction in the prostrate and throat. I had dryness in my mouth. I think that it might have helped my thinking a little but definitely not worth the scary symptoms! I really thought that would only effect my thinking...

Amanda S | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/20/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I never heard of Zenzedi and thought I've tried every ADHD medication available...Psych gave me a free trial card and recommended a local pharmacy that cost me only $15 with my insurance. Its got dosing options and it works great on my focus all day long especially at that low cost its a win win.

Daisy | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2016
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My treatment consists of a 5mg Zenzedi tablet taken once every morning for fatigue and concentration. The 5mg tablet is tiny and easy to swallow. This medication is smooth on the body systems and I have had absolutely no side effects. I hope to increase to a dosage that provides therapy for my condition and decrease or stop my current medication. Zenzedi has been very effective for my symptoms. Overall, I am satisfied and happy with this medication.

Ghawk739 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/17/2015
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

It's dex in IR form. Thank you for making the higher strengths. Generic dex only comes in 5 or 10mg but Zenzedi goes upto 30mg. It saved me so much money. I get the 30mg and then cut it in half. Crumbles easy but so what I pay 25 dollars instead of 300. They have a copay card and it's helped so much.

Laura | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/11/2015
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This medication has helped me become more successful. Greatful to my Doctor.

southernerblue | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/13/2015
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This is definitely an eye opener. Literally. First day eyes were wide awake. Vyvanse, adderall, nuvigil, ritalin and concerta failed. It was either this or evekeo and I opted for this. Started with 3 15s and now am on two 30s. It lasts so incredibly long sometimes I sleep every other day. Definitely be careful with timing. Have noticed my blood pressure going into hypertension so you might need to take a drug holiday every so often. I can concentrate but still don't have that kick in the ass motivation that adderall is known for (that never happened to me). If possible start low and titrate up or you can get hurt. It's WAY long lasting and strong! Prepare yourself. I also sweat profusely and am VERY horny at times lol so there's that too. Ground my teeth for a few days but that went away. Also never really talked a lot like adderall did just googled stuff on my phone incessantly!