Bob | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
9/5/2020

Afatinib is a targeted therapy. Afatinib is classified as a Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor; Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) inhibitor. Go to this site for more deatiels:: https://emergencydrug.com/

Lori Paulin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/24/2018
Condition: Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

I was diagnosed NSCLC Lung Cancer stage 4. My diagnose is EGFR exon 18 so this meds is perfect for my mutation. Even I just take the generic Afatinib from bonhoa.com which the price is only 1/17 of the brand one. I have taken it 7 days. The worst side effect is the SORE mouth. I cannot eat nor swallow any liquid. My Oncologist gives prescribed a meds called " Magic mouthwash & Nystatin Oral suspension". Hopefully I can manage the sore mouth, then I am a happy user. Thanks bonhoa.com, God bless of me and all of you.

Heeru | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient