Also switched over after insurance wouldn't cover suboxone. Taste is better for sure. The 5.7 mg is equal to 8mg suboxone. Although it's working fine, I also feel it is shorter acting than suboxone. FYI though for the people that do not like it or get sick, my Dr informed me that your insurance is required to cover the suboxone if once you've tried the new drug and it doesn't work for you. You are...

Hvcfghjjvgccghjnvccvbjn

Ms T | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/22/2020
Condition: Chronic Pain

The doctor decided to put me on Suboxone and I found that it worked wonderful but then the new product came out call Zubsolv. So he wanted me to try that product because of a better taste other than the Suboxone but I found out I did not like that medicine at all. Zubsolv made my body ache a lot more it did not stop my pain at all like the Suboxone would when I only have to take one Suboxone a day. I found myself taking two to three of those tablets 3 times a day. And I will still not feeling the effect of the medicine so I decided to go back on Suboxone and since I've been back on Suboxone I felt better than I felt in the last two weeks. I would not recommend Zubsolv to anyone it did not do anything at all to stop my chronic pain.

rexus | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/11/2019
Condition: Narcotic Addiction

this pills have given me my life back. after few days of use I can see and feel HUGE change in my attitude, im not tired I got lot more energy also my mental state is totally different. I went from depressive negativity into happy positivity. I went from being grumpy and tired of living to someone whose eyes just got wide opened and who has just spread his wings. i highly recommend switching or starting with this medicine to treat your opioid addiction.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/1/2019
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

I was a heroin addict for 4 years. Went to jail and cleaned up my act. 4 months later i started using again, not everyday but as often as i had money. It helps curb the cravings and gives me confidence in my sobriety. Slso tastes way better than suboxone by a million percent. I highly recommend anyone who is addicted or trying to stay clean to ask about this medication. It has literally saved my life.

olddude | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2017
Condition: Narcotic Addiction

Prefer Suboxone, but my health insurance no longer covers it. I find Zubsolv to be equally effective, however, the tablets are not as easy to use as the strips.

Addict Revolution | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/7/2017
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

I have found this drug makes me feel like I have come off drugs completely. Meaning that I take them in the morning and then I don't think about them again. My eyes are open wider and I feel that the rate of abuse for Zubsolv is always going to be low. Suboxone worked when it had to and now we've found the new best thing in Zubsolv!!! Can't say enough good things! If you are looking to get off drugs don't even use Suboxone go straight for Zubsolv. It lasts all day!