improvement in lung capacity and endurance. only problem is acid reflux.

since starting this tablets I am unable to sleep and have nausea loss of taste and no appetite even after taking sleeping tabs how can I treat this?

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/12/2019
Condition: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

Side effects shivering fever...

Don H | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/6/2019
Condition: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

80 year old male.I was diagnosed a year ago. I tolerated the drug well for the first six months. I then became so tired that I had problems exercising even with supplemental oxygen or caring for myself.lack of appitite even though eating 3 meals a day, I lost a lot of weight ,25 pounds, mostly muscle mass. I had lack of energy, felt exhausted most of the time. I stopped taking drug after 1 year and in two months I have regained a measure of quality of life.

Leslie Olmos | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/1/2018
Condition: Lung Fibrosis

My father was in the ICU for 11 days and then a nursing home due to this horrible disease. His doctor recommended the generic Pirfenex for him from bonhoa.com. It has been six months and he has lost weight, but has tolerated the drug well and the fibrosis hasn't progressed further. We are both very happy with this drug.

huachipata | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/21/2016
Condition: Lung Fibrosis

improvement in lung capacity and endurance. only problem is acid reflux.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient