I have trigeminal neuroalgia and this drug is the first drug along with trileptal that actually works without the up and down pain relief I had with Norco.

causes constipation and minor releif

E92LEW | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/2/2019

Was prescribed Hydrocodone Bitar Cough Syrup for a cough from a cold .... Made me feel light headed dizzy spaced out and doesnt really do much for pain...cough syrup with codeine works way better and doesn't make you feel wacked out and dizzy makes you feel relaxed and targets pain better /// this was the case for me anyways.

Aimee41 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/26/2017
Condition: Chronic Pain

these made me so sick! back to hydro/acetaminophen..i tried these. got severely dizzy, light headed, sweating, and vomited...

soaker | 65-74 | Male | Patient
2/28/2016
Condition: Chronic Pain

I take hydrocodone for chronic back pain. It helps with breakthrough pain. I use as required, therefore It is taken once per day as required. It helps alleviate the back pain.

llmccal | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/28/2015

I am using this drug to control the level of pain associated with a pinched nerve in the lumber section of the spine. I have been on this medication for 4 years. My neurosurgeon is contemplating a spinal fusion surgery to permanently eliminate the pain.

The22ndday | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/4/2015

I have been plagued with RESTLESS LEGS SYNDROME for 50 years. My doctor has had me on every drug available for RLS and Parkinson's Disease. Norco has been the only drug that has been consistent in its relief of this insidious disease. I have found the lowest dosage has worked just as well as a higher dose. I found other drugs cause loss of balance where as Norco does not. I also like that I can take this drug as needed and do not have to take it every day.